Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Darrell GreenVerified account @darrellgreen28 13m13 minutes ago

Darrell Green Retweeted James Rose

Hands down Brad Edwards, but Murphy wasn't bad either.

Darrell Green added,

James Rose @JamesRose33
@darrellgreen28 In your playing days, who was a harder hitter at Safety? Mark Murphy or Brad Edwards?

@DeAngeloHall23 supports Bruce Allen and Redskins. Maybe, we should too. Comment your thoughts.

C6vaG_vXAAA-0e6.png

@HapHaszard I feel terrible for abandoning you a bit in here the last few days. Terrible timing, I know. Just couldn't muster up the energy all things considered. Either way, sorry for that. :/ 

Hogs Haven liked

Late night thought; Usually if a report about your franchise QB asking for a trade was wrong, both QB and team would publicly deny it.

Darrell GreenVerified account @darrellgreen28 8h8 hours ago

Darrell Green Retweeted Dude

I think coach Allen's legacy in still in solid shape. Not to mention, I don't really see anything wrong with Bruce.

Darrell Green added,

Dude @thedudecares
@rikincanton @Abstract_cool sure @darrellgreen28 would be way better than Bruce... that mofo is already tarnishing his father legacy

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 52m52 minutes ago

Today’s Need to Know on #Real Redskins is a No. 1 seed.  and you can read it in BRBN CSN

stay  safe my friends

Darrell Green Retweeted David Browning

Thanks DB, but for me, I guess at this point, it's enough just to be in the conversation. Thanks for the love.

Darrell Green added,

David Browning @WVBigDave1
@darrellgreen28 People can say all the want that Deion Sanders is the greatest but I never will.Darrell Green you are the best ever imo

Darrell GreenVerified account @darrellgreen28 7h7 hours ago

Darrell Green Retweeted Joseph Howell Jr

Question for you. How did you feel about them in the middle of the last two seasons?

Darrell Green added,

Joseph Howell Jr @JoeRokhed
@darrellgreen28 If you don't see ANYthing wrong with Bruce, you either see Snyder's as the problem or you know something in Ashburn we don't

Darrell Green Retweeted Crash

Art Monk was the Real Deal. Period!

Darrell Green added,

Crash @crashx55
@darrellgreen28 He rarely gets mentioned but how good was Art Monk? He's still my favorite form the Posse.

Darrell Green Retweeted Mike Dellinger

These are not in any kind of order, but Here is a short list to chew on. Rice, Quick, Irvins, Green, Duper, Largent.

Darrell Green added,

Mike Dellinger @mwdellinger
@darrellgreen28 DG...got one for you. Toughest WR you ever matched up against? I know @michaelirvin88 would raise his hand...who you got?

Darrell Green Retweeted #Impeach45

Let me make one thing clear, I am not a Redskins insider, so I don't know anymore than any other fan.

Darrell Green added,

#Impeach45 @tibbidoe
Do you think firing Scot, instead of Bruce, was the right decision? https://twitter.com/darrellgreen28/status/841108880818077697 

Ross TuckerVerified account @RossTuckerNFL 7m7 minutes ago

Ross Tucker Retweeted Ian Rapoport

Agents often have players take visits just to get leverage. Doesn't sound like it's really working out that way for Hightower ...

Ross Tucker added,

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
#Patriots LB Dont’a Hightower visited #Jets this weekend and he’s spent time with #Titans, as well. Both left convinced he re-signs in NE

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 10m10 minutes ago

Classic Miller B setup with this snowstorm. Energy is in the very early stages of transferring to the east coast. Get ready mid Atlantic.

Archived