Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brexit Thread

No Excuses

Emmanuel XIV is free falling (much faster than Sarko) in the polls -10 at 56

In La République en marche, the rebellion of some activists

"He denounced the lack of democracy within the party.:rofl89:

With the never seen before level of incompetence of those congressmen and king Macron ruling, stood out a mile. I'll never ceased to be amazed by the level of stupidity in this country !

Edit: After hosting Bono and Rihanna, VIGI the national police union was denied a meeting with king Macron.

So now VIGI posted a message on a social network looking for people from the showbiz so they can be hosted by Macron

VIGI
Un petit tour en Alsace.
safe_image.php?d=AQDGOCPB_-BG-NxS&w=476&
Le syndicat de policiers VIGI, qui s'agace de ne pas avoir été reçu par le président de la République malgré sa demande, a posté lundi une petite annonce…
lalsace.fr

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Stock-options: the rewarding stock market operation of the Minister of Labor Muriel Pénicaud valued at 1.13 million euros :hitfan:

"Labor Minister Muriel Pénicaud realized a capital gain of 1.13 million euros with her stock options when she was HRD of Danone in 2013, reveals "L'Humanité" on Thursday. She would have benefited from a rise of the share price of the company after the announcement of 900 job cuts."

The REM majority rejects a motion inadvertently, the chairman of the meeting is in dismay :rofl89:

Edited by FrFan

Macron's approval free falling at 40% down 14 pts, compared to Hollande 56% and Sarkozy 66%.

Raising taxes on pensions, firing the army chief of staff, budget cuts hitting civil servants, rubbing the journalists misinformants the wrong way (he's suing a photographer). I think the worst of all is his despicable arrogance, calling some French "illiterates", "people who are nothing", he said to a unionist : "you're not going to scare me off with your union t-shirt, the best way to get yourself a jacket is to work".

Now he's calling out some of his ministers to step up in front of the press to take the heat off of him :rofl89:

He's granting a €430 mil loan to Irak alledgedly to fight Isis, who knows what they are really going to do with this money ?

In the mean time our police officers don't have enough cars and are running out of bullet proof jackets. Their wifes just protested because they have to buy these jackets with their own money and their husbands are totally worned out.

"My bulletproof vest is 12 years old, it no longer protects me", testifies a policeman"

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1