Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.Com: D-Hall Returns for Another Playoff Run

MustangSteve

The Redskins knew if they were going to accomplish their goal of moving back into the hunt for the postseason, there was a player the team needed back in 2014.

Cornerback DeAngelo Hallicon-article-link.gif was the first starter the Redskins re-signed during an offseason in which many moves were made to the roster, proving the value and importance of retaining the team leader, who also stressed he wanted to be back after meeting new head coach Jay Gruden

.“I came up here and talked with him and the coaching staff,” Hall said. “Before I was leaving the building, I was like, ‘I like these guys. We are gonna win a lot of games.’ I immediately called my agent and Bruce [Allen] to get something done.”

After making that decision, Hall has not changed his tune after an offseason consisting of productive workouts, OTAs and minicamps.

Click link for rest of story http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/DeAngelo-Hall-Returns-For-Another-Playoff-Run/a832370d-a37f-4550-b836-f33d655ff912

The more I see and hear of the things Jay Gruden is doing, and how the players are reacting to their new coach already, the more I can't wait for this season to start. The Redskins are definitely headed in the right direction and I won't be too surpised if they end this season better than just a contender.

I'm so glad D-Hall is a Redskin.  I've spent time going through so many posts people want him out of here, he's a headcase, he doesn't learn, etc.

He has shown he's a top tier corner, and respected by teammates, other players and coaches.  I just hope the Redskin fans give him his due.

Apparently the Redskins and D. Hall are clueless...or is that the preseason magazines? 

After the Redskins take back the NFC East this season and ends up being the "New Beast" that rises up out of the lowly and loser status, as some team always does in this league, the only thing that will be clueless will be these same critics that come against us every year.

I think it's a good sign when a veteran player like DHall talks to the new management of the team and decides he wants to stay and tells his agent to make a deal with the team.  If he didn't like what he saw, he would have just walked away, probably shaking his head at the incompetence he saw on his way out the door.  I think after the number of teams and coaches which DHall has been on and seen over the years, the fact that he wants to stay because he likes "these guys.  We are gonna win a lot of games" is a good sign.

First there was the initial courtship...now it's Honeymoon time..lol it all sounds good. Hopefully the marriage has more ups than downs. D Hall was once questionable to me in both personality and play...He's really matured and become a very solid vet and leader with both his talk and his game. 

Archived