Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ATTENTION : Everyone in extrememadden

Lavarleap56

First off thank you to everyone who has made things easy and signed up on the xtreme-football site since League Manager is no longer functional. I decided to take the league to xtreme because league manager has proven to be very unstable and i didnt feel like dealing with the headache of having a new issue come up every few days and xtreme-football is just better anyway so i got it done. I am going to need everyones help to use that site for all of its functions since i am trying to get my moneys worth :) and im sure you all can understand that.

As of now im looking for some help with HTML to change some things on the site so once i find someone i will make additions to make it better. The forums, please use them!! I know ES is easy and convienant but i am filling up the remaining open spots in the league and some of these owners are not members of Extremeskins and im trying to include everyone.Owners can continue to use ES all you want but if possible please post the info at the our league site as well. I /we can build the forums as you want so let me know what you want and ill get it done, im going to bring back the old ES traditional Daily Babe thread as well :) miss it. Some one suggested we put up a scouting section for teams to do write ups on guys they play, someone asked for a highlight section ect.

Any owners interested in being forum mods? blog writers? mods wont be hard since its 32 people but would help. blog writting can be from anything from madden tips, owner of the week, game reviews ect.

Basically anything you want we can do so bring it up and we will get to work on it.

Giants,Steelers, Browns...... dissapointed you havnt signed up yet and you need to do so now or ill have to make changes. XFN does alot of cool things and i cant take advantage of them without all the owners on the site so you are holding me up.

thanks for reading and i want to make this a fun and continued expirience for everyone so use the other forums, reach out and get to know the new owners, AND USE YOUR MIC DURING GAMES IF YOU HAVE ONE lol makes things better getting to know people.

you dont suggest or help build the league you cant complain about what we are not doing or dont have!

Thanks man for all your putting into the league, Its a lot of fun!

Quick Q, any recommendations on a mic and where i can get one, my old one broke and id like to get a new one, at least in time for the playoffs :)

Once again thanks for the hard work, i know its not easy being commish.

P.S. I would like to write game recaps of my game every week! And to write a blog on the site on whats going around in the league would be cool by me as well...

Thanks man for all your putting into the league, Its a lot of fun!

Quick Q, any recommendations on a mic and where i can get one, my old one broke and id like to get a new one, at least in time for the playoffs :)

Once again thanks for the hard work, i know its not easy being commish.

P.S. I would like to write game recaps of my game every week! And to write a blog on the site on whats going around in the league would be cool by me as well...

Its only hard when I have to make a decision that is unpopular like what might happen with giants,steelers,browns.. Its only been a week ive been asking them to join the site and still nothing.

Gave you moderator/blog status so write away bro. With that you can also moderate/edit the forums ect if needed I think but let me know what you can do im curious.

---------- Post added November-19th-2011 at 08:02 AM ----------

Hitman you can get a mic anywhere really, amazon,gamestop,walmart,target ect.

I'm still planning to help with some HTML stuff, I've just been so swamped lately. Next week though I should have a good bit of free time to work on some stuff. So we can maybe brainstorm on changes that we'd like to see and I can do my best to make it happen.

Awesome, appreciate it. In a week I figured out the header and a border lol

Its only hard when I have to make a decision that is unpopular like what might happen with giants,steelers,browns.. Its only been a week ive been asking them to join the site and still nothing.

Gave you moderator/blog status so write away bro. With that you can also moderate/edit the forums ect if needed I think but let me know what you can do im curious.

---------- Post added November-19th-2011 at 08:02 AM ----------

Hitman you can get a mic anywhere really, amazon,gamestop,walmart,target ect.

Thanks man, ill get right to it...and let you know what it lets me do..

Update: It allows me to create a blog post in the blog section, but is there any way as well to put a write up in the game recap section?

Archived