Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT:: Gradkowski, Campbell conundrum could spark a locker-room rift (MET)

Boss_Hogg

I wonder if this repeated **** will be being gone over 5 years down the line on here? And I'm as bad for getting involved at certain junctures. It's like a bad car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but something just compels you to. Jason Campbell. The myth that refuses to die.

The question was rhetorical BTW.

Hail.

I wonder if this repeated **** will be being gone over 5 years down the line on here? And I'm as bad for getting involved at certain junctures. It's like a bad car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but something just compels you to. Jason Campbell. The myth that refuses to die.

The question was rhetorical BTW.

Hail.

Hey, it's less than a year ago I saw a thread re-doing the Brunell/Ramsey crap. And I was here for that endless doof-fest (and I'm indicting much of both "sides") when it was current. It exceeded the Campbell crap IMO. So just adjust to the fact that in a venue like this, there is no horse too dead to beat beyond the most extreme level of ridiculous you can imagine, and that applies to certain topics in any of the three main forums.. :)

Archived