On Now
Coming Up
  • Tue., Mar. 18, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

• DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 

• Wed., Mar. 19, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

• Thu., Mar. 20, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Mar. 21, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Mar. 24, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Tue., Mar. 25, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Wed., Mar. 26, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Thu., Mar. 27, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Fri., Mar. 28, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

• Mon., Mar. 31, 2014 5:30PM - 6:00PM EDT Redskins Nation

Photo
- - - - -

CSA Show in Chantilly this Weekend

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 Mark The Homer

Mark The Homer

Ring of Fame

• Moderators
  • 14,718 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

This has been mentioned in a couple other threads, but I thought I'd put it here for clarity.

Collector's Showcase of America is holding a show in Chantilly on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, March 20-22. Included will be helmets, mini helmets, NFL footballs, framed photos and prints, and other paraphenalia.

John Riggins, Chris Cooley, and Antwaan Randel El will be on hand to sign autographs, as well as the following Hogs: Jeff Bostic, Fred Dean, Joe Jacoby, Jim Lachey, Mark May, Raleigh McKenzie, Ed Simmons, George Starke, R.C. Thielemann, & Donnie Warren (all Saturday). Other NFL greats will be there as well.

In addition, a number of game used Redskins jerseys from the past few seasons will be available from Jo Sports, Inc. These are unwashed jerseys from specific games (grass stains, mud, line marker, helmet paint, snot, blood, and sweat included at no extra charge), sealed in large zip lock bags, with authentication certificates from the team and Jo Sports. They are true collector's items.

Here's a link for more info (directions are in the blue box on the left):

http://www.csashows.com/

Edited by Mark The Homer, 18 March 2009 - 06:20 PM.

#2 Jeromy

Jeromy

Cheerleader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

Mark im getting ready to fly out in a few hours. See you this weekend!!
Don't bring you wife (She is mad at josports);)

#3 Mark The Homer

Mark The Homer

Ring of Fame

• Moderators
  • 14,718 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

Mark im getting ready to fly out in a few hours. See you this weekend!!
Don't bring you wife (She is mad at josports);)

:rotflmao:

:secret: actually she doesn't even know that she should be mad at josports

#4 Jeromy

Jeromy

Cheerleader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

OK lets keep it that way.:evilg: You can bring the family then!:D

#5 mcarey032

mcarey032

The Cover Corner

• Members
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:54 AM

I will be there both days.

#6 Jacoby6644

Jacoby6644

The Role Player

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:33 AM

I'm driving down this afternoon. Can't Wait!!!!!!!!

#7 Ned Flanders

Ned Flanders

The Role Player

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

I'm not going to be able to make it today Jeromy. My Mother-in-Law had a heart attack last night - which means I have baby watching duties this afternoon. I'll try to make it out on either Saturday or Sunday.

#8 'Skins_&_'Stons

'Skins_&_'Stons

The Heavy Hitter

• Banned
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

I'll be there tomorrow & Sunday. This will be my 9th CSA show.

:point2sky HAIL!!!

#9 MWCREDSKINS

MWCREDSKINS

The Starter

• Members
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

I'll be there as usual

#10 wrccoach2001

wrccoach2001

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

I stopped by today and met jeromy and another gentleman thats name escapes me at the moment and I picked up a randy thomas jersey from 06 against the panthers that has good amount of grass strains on front and back. He has most the 75th anniversary jerseys on site as well as most of the 07 season ending thru playoffs against seattle some with pants, some without. They also brought some helmets, cleats, autographed merchandise including the 21 flag that portis ran onto the field with(great to see in person and up close by the way). We talked for a few and Jeromy mentioned how he hasnt seen Mark or Mr. Flanders yet but I guess he hasnt had a chance to read Ned's remark from earlier. Oh and he is taking discounts on items so you have to ask for prices on items since none are marked

#11 dirtfreak

dirtfreak

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

how was the prices

#12 YoCoLifSavr

YoCoLifSavr

The Field Goal Team

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

Did they bring anything that is not listed on the site?

#13 wrccoach2001

wrccoach2001

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

The prices were as listed on site but Jeromy was cutting deals on just about anything based on what i was hearing, so probably in the 20-25% off range i believe. He had like 6-7 randy thomas jerseys and i believe only seen one or two on the site but most were from 06. he also had a set of shoulder pads worn by sean taylor that i dont recall being on the site.

#14 dirtfreak

dirtfreak

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

went today got the hogs and also the Marcus Washington framed jersey at the ticket table.Great Time

#15 Skins-Canes-Mounties

Skins-Canes-Mounties

The Field Goal Team

• Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:23 PM

Anybody see any fliers on who will be at the July show? Usually they have one or two big names lined up at this time.

#16 mcarey032

mcarey032

The Cover Corner

• Members
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

I did not see anyone. They just had fliers for this particular show.
Maybe they will put one out tomorrow. Usually PSgamegear puts out things
as well, but I did not see anything as far as Redskins signings go. They had
a bunch of Eagles I think coming (Vince Papale from "Invincible"). Other than that,
I haven't heard of anyone else going to be there.

#17 Ned Flanders

Ned Flanders

The Role Player

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

I just got back from the CSA. Brian and Jeromy are very nice guys. I picked up a gamer while i was there, I couldn't resist. I also picked up another "21" patched field jacket, they were being 'given away' for $40! I paid $150 for the last one. I also got a nice 8x10 London Fletcher Auto'd pic.

I ran into Smoreese there also.

As mentioned, they had ST's shoulder pads. The Sean Taylor shoulder pads were flippin awesome. I wouldn't mind adding them to my collection.

Thanks Jeromy and Brian!

Edited by Ned Flanders, 22 March 2009 - 02:01 PM.

#18 mcarey032

mcarey032

The Cover Corner

• Members
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:18 PM

Went to yesterday's and today's show. They were both great. Got Riggins today and got Lamarr Woodley as well. Both really great auto experiences.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 REDSKINZ-RIDEORDIE

REDSKINZ-RIDEORDIE

The Gadget Play

• Banned
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

^^^Wow, great stuff.........

#20 Bibby

Bibby

The Dirtbags

• Members
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

This is was first time I've ever gone.. It was a good time. There was lots of things to look at. Man, I wanted to get gamer jersey so bad, haha. I ended up getting a picture signed by Cooley.:)

#21 DButz65

DButz65

The Bruiser

• Members
  • 6,264 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:27 AM

Anyone got any pics of Raleigh Mckenzie from this signing?

Ole "Rollo" used to come into my family's place all the time, wonder what he looks like these days...

#22 TheSeanTaylorExperience

TheSeanTaylorExperience

The Benchwarmer

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:30 AM

I just got back from the CSA. Brian and Jeromy are very nice guys. I picked up a gamer while i was there, I couldn't resist. I also picked up another "21" patched field jacket, they were being 'given away' for $40! I paid $150 for the last one. I also got a nice 8x10 London Fletcher Auto'd pic.

I ran into Smoreese there also.

As mentioned, they had ST's shoulder pads. The Sean Taylor shoulder pads were flippin awesome. I wouldn't mind adding them to my collection.

Thanks Jeromy and Brian!

Are there any pics of the ST pads?

#23 smoreese

smoreese

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:55 AM

I went to the show on Sat and Sunday as well. I stopped by the JO sports booth and saw those sweet Sean Taylor shoulder pads.They were going for like 3,500. They also had a Monk jersey from the 80's. I would love to add that to my collection but I need my tax refund first. I saw Ned Flanders at the JO sports booth, he picked up another sweet jersey. Dude you have some very cool jersey's!!! Where were you this weekend Mark, the guys at JO were waiting for you to show up.

I found a really cool signed pic of D. Green breaking up that pass at the goal line in the 1987 NFC Championship game. I also picked up an Alex Ovechkin signed jersey. Finally I found a really cool pic of Sean Taylor in the pro bowl making a nice hit on Andre Johnson. Here are a some pics of what I picked up.

#24 dirtfreak

dirtfreak

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

Here is my game jersey & hog Helmet

Edited by dirtfreak, 23 March 2009 - 08:23 AM.

#25 dirtfreak

dirtfreak

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:18 AM

helmet did not show

#26 dirtfreak

dirtfreak

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:21 AM

here it is

Edited by dirtfreak, 23 March 2009 - 08:24 AM.

#27 MWCREDSKINS

MWCREDSKINS

The Starter

• Members
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

I went to this/ It was a good time save for old Number 92 for the New York Giants. Michael Strahan has to be one of the biggest jerks I've ever met there. Just real quiet, wouldn't take a picture and barely talked to you. Of course the Skins were great and Rod Woodson is a class act. Also the current Steelers player were very cool especially Hines Ward who ignored his promoters insistance that people couldn't take pictures with him. That's what seperates Hines Ward from Michael Strahan.

Cooley seemed in good spirits. I told him I pray he doesn't get traded and he said me too. All the Hogs were great but my favorite is Lachey, wish he'd get some HOF mentioned but unfortunately too many injuries at the end of his career but just ask a DE going into the Hall thisyear named Bruce Smith who the toughest LT he ever played was.

#28 Ned Flanders

Ned Flanders

The Role Player

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

I went to the show on Sat and Sunday as well. I stopped by the JO sports booth and saw those sweet Sean Taylor shoulder pads.They were going for like 3,500. They also had a Monk jersey from the 80's. I would love to add that to my collection but I need my tax refund first. I saw Ned Flanders at the JO sports booth, he picked up another sweet jersey. Dude you have some very cool jersey's!!! Where were you this weekend Mark, the guys at JO were waiting for you to show up.

I found a really cool signed pic of D. Green breaking up that pass at the goal line in the 1987 NFC Championship game. I also picked up an Alex Ovechkin signed jersey. Finally I found a really cool pic of Sean Taylor in the pro bowl making a nice hit on Andre Johnson. Here are a some pics of what I picked up.

Good stuff man! Nice to meet you out there. I really wanted an Ovechkin Auto'd Jersey (and a Brashear).....but I was on a tight schedule. I also thought it was hilarious that there was a DOG SHOW going on in the other part of the Expo Center. I almost ran over 20 dogs trying to find parking....and the poo piles.....oh the poo piles....

BTW - I didn't snap any pics of ST's shoulder pads, but Jeromy said they'd be putting them up on their site soon. They were $3000 or $3500 there, but they think when listed online, will be around $5000.

Nice Jersey Dirtfreak! Love the wear and dual patches....
:saber:

#29 MWCREDSKINS

MWCREDSKINS

The Starter

• Members
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

Nice meeting you yesterday, that's some great stuff you got signed:logo:

#30 dirtfreak

dirtfreak

The Waterboy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

thanks my first not my last

#31 'Skins_&_'Stons

'Skins_&_'Stons

The Heavy Hitter

• Banned
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:37 AM

Anyone got any pics of Raleigh Mckenzie from this signing?

Ole "Rollo" used to come into my family's place all the time, wonder what he looks like these days...

Here you go, bro. Raleigh was very quiet, but seemed like a really nice guy. :logo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 DButz65

DButz65

The Bruiser

• Members
  • 6,264 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

Thanks man, he stutters a little/slightly but not too bad, maybe thats why he was quiet, hell i know i would be if i stuttered heh HTTR

#33 Jeromy

Jeromy

Cheerleader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

It was nice putting faces with names, we might be back in July for the next one.

#34 Brosweets1

Brosweets1

The Benchwarmer

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

that' good news.

#35 Mark The Homer

Mark The Homer

Ring of Fame

• Moderators
  • 14,718 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:07 PM

It was nice putting faces with names, we might be back in July for the next one.

Sorry I didn't meet up with you Jeromy. Hopefully I'll make it next time.

#36 mcarey032

mcarey032

The Cover Corner

• Members
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:21 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#37 MWCREDSKINS

MWCREDSKINS