Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSA Show in Chantilly this Weekend

Mark The Homer

This has been mentioned in a couple other threads, but I thought I'd put it here for clarity.

Collector's Showcase of America is holding a show in Chantilly on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, March 20-22. Included will be helmets, mini helmets, NFL footballs, framed photos and prints, and other paraphenalia.

John Riggins, Chris Cooley, and Antwaan Randel El will be on hand to sign autographs, as well as the following Hogs: Jeff Bostic, Fred Dean, Joe Jacoby, Jim Lachey, Mark May, Raleigh McKenzie, Ed Simmons, George Starke, R.C. Thielemann, & Donnie Warren (all Saturday). Other NFL greats will be there as well.

In addition, a number of game used Redskins jerseys from the past few seasons will be available from Jo Sports, Inc. These are unwashed jerseys from specific games (grass stains, mud, line marker, helmet paint, snot, blood, and sweat included at no extra charge), sealed in large zip lock bags, with authentication certificates from the team and Jo Sports. They are true collector's items.

Here's a link for more info (directions are in the blue box on the left):

http://www.csashows.com/

I stopped by today and met jeromy and another gentleman thats name escapes me at the moment and I picked up a randy thomas jersey from 06 against the panthers that has good amount of grass strains on front and back. He has most the 75th anniversary jerseys on site as well as most of the 07 season ending thru playoffs against seattle some with pants, some without. They also brought some helmets, cleats, autographed merchandise including the 21 flag that portis ran onto the field with(great to see in person and up close by the way). We talked for a few and Jeromy mentioned how he hasnt seen Mark or Mr. Flanders yet but I guess he hasnt had a chance to read Ned's remark from earlier. Oh and he is taking discounts on items so you have to ask for prices on items since none are marked

The prices were as listed on site but Jeromy was cutting deals on just about anything based on what i was hearing, so probably in the 20-25% off range i believe. He had like 6-7 randy thomas jerseys and i believe only seen one or two on the site but most were from 06. he also had a set of shoulder pads worn by sean taylor that i dont recall being on the site.

I did not see anyone. They just had fliers for this particular show.

Maybe they will put one out tomorrow. Usually PSgamegear puts out things

as well, but I did not see anything as far as Redskins signings go. They had

a bunch of Eagles I think coming (Vince Papale from "Invincible"). Other than that,

I haven't heard of anyone else going to be there.

I just got back from the CSA. Brian and Jeromy are very nice guys. I picked up a gamer while i was there, I couldn't resist. I also picked up another "21" patched field jacket, they were being 'given away' for $40! I paid $150 for the last one. I also got a nice 8x10 London Fletcher Auto'd pic.

I ran into Smoreese there also.

As mentioned, they had ST's shoulder pads. The Sean Taylor shoulder pads were flippin awesome. I wouldn't mind adding them to my collection.

Thanks Jeromy and Brian!

I just got back from the CSA. Brian and Jeromy are very nice guys. I picked up a gamer while i was there, I couldn't resist. I also picked up another "21" patched field jacket, they were being 'given away' for $40! I paid $150 for the last one. I also got a nice 8x10 London Fletcher Auto'd pic.

I ran into Smoreese there also.

As mentioned, they had ST's shoulder pads. The Sean Taylor shoulder pads were flippin awesome. I wouldn't mind adding them to my collection.

Thanks Jeromy and Brian!

Are there any pics of the ST pads?

I went to the show on Sat and Sunday as well. I stopped by the JO sports booth and saw those sweet Sean Taylor shoulder pads.They were going for like 3,500. They also had a Monk jersey from the 80's. I would love to add that to my collection but I need my tax refund first. I saw Ned Flanders at the JO sports booth, he picked up another sweet jersey. Dude you have some very cool jersey's!!! Where were you this weekend Mark, the guys at JO were waiting for you to show up.

I found a really cool signed pic of D. Green breaking up that pass at the goal line in the 1987 NFC Championship game. I also picked up an Alex Ovechkin signed jersey. Finally I found a really cool pic of Sean Taylor in the pro bowl making a nice hit on Andre Johnson. Here are a some pics of what I picked up.

Archived