Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSA Show in Chantilly this Weekend

Mark The Homer

I went to this/ It was a good time save for old Number 92 for the New York Giants. Michael Strahan has to be one of the biggest jerks I've ever met there. Just real quiet, wouldn't take a picture and barely talked to you. Of course the Skins were great and Rod Woodson is a class act. Also the current Steelers player were very cool especially Hines Ward who ignored his promoters insistance that people couldn't take pictures with him. That's what seperates Hines Ward from Michael Strahan.

Cooley seemed in good spirits. I told him I pray he doesn't get traded and he said me too. All the Hogs were great but my favorite is Lachey, wish he'd get some HOF mentioned but unfortunately too many injuries at the end of his career but just ask a DE going into the Hall thisyear named Bruce Smith who the toughest LT he ever played was.

I went to the show on Sat and Sunday as well. I stopped by the JO sports booth and saw those sweet Sean Taylor shoulder pads.They were going for like 3,500. They also had a Monk jersey from the 80's. I would love to add that to my collection but I need my tax refund first. I saw Ned Flanders at the JO sports booth, he picked up another sweet jersey. Dude you have some very cool jersey's!!! Where were you this weekend Mark, the guys at JO were waiting for you to show up.

I found a really cool signed pic of D. Green breaking up that pass at the goal line in the 1987 NFC Championship game. I also picked up an Alex Ovechkin signed jersey. Finally I found a really cool pic of Sean Taylor in the pro bowl making a nice hit on Andre Johnson. Here are a some pics of what I picked up.

Good stuff man! Nice to meet you out there. I really wanted an Ovechkin Auto'd Jersey (and a Brashear).....but I was on a tight schedule. I also thought it was hilarious that there was a DOG SHOW going on in the other part of the Expo Center. I almost ran over 20 dogs trying to find parking....and the poo piles.....oh the poo piles....

BTW - I didn't snap any pics of ST's shoulder pads, but Jeromy said they'd be putting them up on their site soon. They were $3000 or $3500 there, but they think when listed online, will be around $5000.

Nice Jersey Dirtfreak! Love the wear and dual patches....

:saber:

I went to the show on Sat and Sunday as well. I stopped by the JO sports booth and saw those sweet Sean Taylor shoulder pads.They were going for like 3,500. They also had a Monk jersey from the 80's. I would love to add that to my collection but I need my tax refund first. I saw Ned Flanders at the JO sports booth, he picked up another sweet jersey. Dude you have some very cool jersey's!!! Where were you this weekend Mark, the guys at JO were waiting for you to show up.

I found a really cool signed pic of D. Green breaking up that pass at the goal line in the 1987 NFC Championship game. I also picked up an Alex Ovechkin signed jersey. Finally I found a really cool pic of Sean Taylor in the pro bowl making a nice hit on Andre Johnson. Here are a some pics of what I picked up.

Nice meeting you yesterday, that's some great stuff you got signed:logo:

Archived