Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are Ya Ready For Some Football?!!

Blondie

Ball goes to the Rock this time, gain of 6. Jets defense didn't get a breather last time out and the line is really puffing.

Coles does a little victory dance that gets the crowd roaring. Ramsey quickly gets in his face to shut him up...but Pat is grinning too.

Skins trot back to the LOS with less that two and a half to go, second down on the Jet 32.

Ramsey trots over to the sideline for a "pow wow" with the visored one. After a brief conversation, Ramsey returns to the huddle.

The Redskins line up in a heavy I-formation. Two TEs with Royal and Flemister. Rock and Betts in the back field with Coles lined up in the slot off the line of scrimmage.

The Jets are lined up in a 4-3 lineup but both OLBs are on the line. Both safties begin to cheat up to the line.

Ramsey, under center, makes the calls........... the ball is snapped.......... Play action catches the Jets D by surprise. Coles is wide open at the Jet's 20.

Ramsey guns the ball under pressure but his pass sails wide of Coles.

Jets let the clock run down to the two minute warning.

4th and 3 at the Jets 32.

Herm Edwards starts screaming at the officials. Finally the head judge announces that the clock should have stopped at 2:12 after the incomplete pass. The scoreboard operator makes the correction.

4th and 3 at the 32 ... Looks like Spurrier's going to go for it ...

Al : Snore, snore

John Madden : Snore, Snore,

John Riggins (new sidline reporter): Hey Tubs and Crocket, what is going on up there??? Hello, anyone home, ah the heck with this I am going back to the soaps, the women are hotter and easier :) (drops empty glass which makes high pitch noise that wakes AL and Madden)

Al : ooops, we are back to the game, I would like to thank Sealy for those GREAT PILLOWS I used to take my nap

Madden: Those AREN'T PILLOWS :doh:

(someone end the game ;)

Wow. (Whipes sweat off of forhead...... don't go there! :silly: ), what a game. 2694 views, 161 posts, including this one, and one month on the 1st 2 pages. Awsome thread. Thanks Blondie. :) YOU DA ......er........ YOU DA....hmmmmmm....... YOU DA WOMAN! :silly: (sigh...small attack of geekness). No horrible injuries, no amazing plays or combacks orchestrated by Jets fans, blondie made it to the locker room, (anyone see her come out? ;) ), a big win for the Skins, and lotsa fun for those who participated. (Save one... he knows who he is :shootinth ).

:pint: and :cheers: for all. Especially for the Lady who started it. Drinks are of course on us. :D

Archived