Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys shipped to buyers 9/8 - Pictures here!

Rdskn4Lyf21

**UPDATE**

I have been emailing the seller back and forth and just got pictures. The "burgundy" jerseys ended up being the 70th anniversary with Taylor's name....I am not going to get these for obvious reasons. Upon apologizing, he also sent images of the white Taylor's (seen below). I am PMing everyone, please let me know if you would or would not like a white one instead (same prices).

So....on a site I frequent and have purchased jerseys from before, they finally got up some Jason Taylor home and away jerseys with just one catch: they must be bought in a lot of 10.

For 10 jerseys, the cost is $205 (free shipping to the U.S.). That's only $20.50 a jersey. They are all sewn on and are sizes 48-54.

If we can get 9 other people to purchase these, I'd be willing to pay for the items and just have everyone send me the money via Paypal. Additionally, I'd throw on another $10 for shipping to everyone's addresses and to cover Paypal fees.

So....the jerseys would be $30 each......anyone interested?

Linky: http://www.dhgate.com/Free-Shipping10pcs-NFL-Washington-Redskins/p_ff8080811bc0985d011bc1d7bdee41cc.html

If you are seriously interested, please post the number of jerseys below, the size, and the color....thanks!

Buyers

Rdskn4lyf21 - 1/50/Burgundy 1/50/white

tml6157 - 1/54/Burgundy 1/54/white

kbrill21 - 1/52/Burgundy - NO LONGER IN

skinfan2k - 1/48/Burgundy

turtle - 1/54/Burgundy

520skins - 2/54/Burgundy

skins_fan_034 -1/50/Burgundy

redskinzfan420- 1/54/Burgundy

BurgundyBurner - 1/48/Burgundy

*Also, just to add some comfort level here, I have done business with H-O-G and Honorary_Hog on here :D

I did email the seller for pics (I'm not sure if they ended up in my spam though :whoknows: - anyways, below are actual pics of other jerseys he is selling, they look niiiiiice!

PICTURES OF THE JERSEYS:

img0295kd2.jpg

img0297jy1.jpg

Have you bought from that seller before? That generic pic would scare me from buying from him. I'd email him and ask for some real pics and not something lifted off nflshop.com

I've bought from other sellers on there with similar listings. Plus, all of his recent feedback is positive. I don't know your experience with these sites, but the jerseys are pretty damned good for $20-$30.

If it would make you feel more comfortable, I can ask for pics from him.

I've bought from other sellers on there with similar listings. Plus, all of his recent feedback is positive. I don't know your experience with these sites, but the jerseys are pretty damned good for $20-$30.

If it would make you feel more comfortable, I can ask for pics from him.

I've looked at that site for some time (much rather buy a quality fake than a replica), but I can just never pull the trigger. I'm not interested in a Taylor jersey though, just giving some advice.

I've looked at that site for some time (much rather buy a quality fake than a replica), but I can just never pull the trigger. I'm not interested in a Taylor jersey though, just giving some advice.

Alright...check back here later. If I can get enough people and we are all satisfied, I'll do some additional players in bulk.

I would rather have a fake replica then pay 300 for a real authentic. I was looking around the website and the prices they have are great. As long as they are the same quality as the ones on ebay, id be down for picking up a bunch of players at that cheap of a price. I say get a landry, cooley, campbell one going. even a thomas and kelly, id be willing to buy one that cheap.

Why? Because there are some bad sellers on there just like Ebay? That's why feedback is so crucial on both.

I've never been screwed by that site....

Yeah, I agree. It is basically Chinese Ebay. If you aren't careful, you'll get screwed. If you don't have common sense (i.e. expecting a real authentic for $20), you'll be disappointed. Asia is well known to manufacturer a TON of fake stuff.

Kinda off topic, but it deals with buying stuff from Asia. A few months ago I bought a new "Genuine Microsoft Xbox Controller" for the original Xbox off Ebay. They are nearly impossible to find cheap brand new in the States. After shipping, it was something like $14. The seller was in China. I knew there was a decent chance the thing wouldn't be real. I got it, and it was obvisouly a cheap fake. The right analog stick was broken. I went through the Paypal resolution center. The problem with that is if you escalate the claim to Paypal to review and win, the buyer still has to pay for return shipping to ship it back to the seller. That is great if you bought it from something in the U.S. Shipping it back to China would have cost me something like $20 and obvisoulsly wouldn't be worth it. The guy ended up giving me a half refund. I learned my lesson.

That IMO is the main drawback from buying something from China. Going through things like Ebay and Paypal (I dunno if dhgate does) offer "some" coverage in case you get screwed, but if you have to end up shipping it back, you're going to lose out.

There was a guy on here last year that bought some jerseys off dhgate. I know one seller was "aircommando." He attested to the quality of the jersey. That is really the only way I would buy a jersey off of that site, or Ebay for that matter. I would have to have heard and seen good reviews from people I trusted.

There was a guy on here last year that bought some jerseys off dhgate. I know one seller was "aircommando." He attested to the quality of the jersey. That is really the only way I would buy a jersey off of that site, or Ebay for that matter. I would have to have heard and seen good reviews from people I trusted.

The other guy was buildingtomorrow777. Here is the thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-226968.html

He mentioned Jesus:

sellers that are good and has high rating.

Aircommando - (for those that got the Landrys (they were from this guy))

buildingtomorrow777 - (Landry Taylor Moss Portis)

Jesus - Pretty highly rated guy, not to much redskins stuff though.

NFLShop or NFLStore - got a bunch of redskins stuff.

Yeah, I agree. It is basically Chinese Ebay. If you aren't careful, you'll get screwed. If you don't have common sense (i.e. expecting a real authentic for $20), you'll be disappointed. Asia is well known to manufacturer a TON of fake stuff.

Kinda off topic, but it deals with buying stuff from Asia. A few months ago I bought a new "Genuine Microsoft Xbox Controller" for the original Xbox off Ebay. They are nearly impossible to find cheap brand new in the States. After shipping, it was something like $14. The seller was in China. I knew there was a decent chance the thing wouldn't be real. I got it, and it was obvisouly a cheap fake. The right analog stick was broken. I went through the Paypal resolution center. The problem with that is if you escalate the claim to Paypal to review and win, the buyer still has to pay for return shipping to ship it back to the seller. That is great if you bought it from something in the U.S. Shipping it back to China would have cost me something like $20 and obvisoulsly wouldn't be worth it. The guy ended up giving me a half refund. I learned my lesson.

That IMO is the main drawback from buying something from China. Going through things like Ebay and Paypal (I dunno if dhgate does) offer "some" coverage in case you get screwed, but if you have to end up shipping it back, you're going to lose out.

Think you are talking about me. Yup I bought off aircommando (who my friend buys from for his ebay store) and Jesus. Both were really good. I did a test buy with just 2 jerseys. And I believe ordered 3 shipments of Laron/Portis/S. Taylor jerseys.

They both except paypal so if anything happen you can always file a claim with paypal.

I charged $40 last year tho, due to it wasn't free shipping when I bought them :doh: I believe my orders usually came up to $26-28 / per jersey. Which still isnt that bad compared to Ebay.

Which goes to around 30-50 dollars + 10 bucks shipping or something rediculous.

Think you are talking about me. Yup I bought off aircommando (who my friend buys from for his ebay store) and Jesus. Both were really good. I did a test buy with just 2 jerseys. And I believe ordered 3 shipments of Laron/Portis/S. Taylor jerseys.

Yup, you're the guy. I remember seeing that thread just a tad too late and missing our on a Landry jersey.

LOL @ Jesus :silly:

I was just looking at another seller for jason taylor, anyone know if the seller "cheer" is any good? it makes me feel better that its done through paypal so i can at least get a good amount of my money back but its always nice to see if anyone can vouch for them.

Archived