Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/packers

Blondie

Fire the whole ****ing coaching staff!! NOW! Danny Snyder...you suck , your coaches suck and this team sucks... i will never, EVER BUY ANOTHER PIECE OF YOUR MERCHANDISE WITH YOUR CRAP TEAM ON IT until things change. THANK YOU REDSKINS FOR MAKING THIS A ****Y DAY FOR ME!!!! I HATE YOU REDSKINS..I DO , I HATE YOU.

The play calling was pathetic. 3rd and short? 4th and short and you keep trying to go the longer distance for a first down and not use Sellars?

Then again they can't hold onto the ball. Like its not something they practice.

Jason did everything he could. But the OL couldn't block once everybody was hurt, and Moss couldn't do anything.

Just Pathetic.

They tried to get it to Sellers multiple times, he dropped them.

We're horrid.

Second best behind Dallas in the NFC????

Please. GB is terrible and we can't even win against them. :doh:

Arizona is gonna kill us. Bye-Bye season.

God, are we starting this bull**** again??!!

Why don't you STFU and go root for some other ****ing team??!!!!!!!!!

PLay calling? SHoot santana had what 9 drops today. Lloyd would have had a catch if not for a penalty. and Portis fumbled one away.

You know what I say line up tomorrow morning and do some passing drills. Let whoever wants to make catches play regardless of salary. I am SICK of seeing 89 drop balls. I'd rather see BLloyd in there as him now.

Guest RideorDieChic

The defense slacked up on the NYG loss

Today, the offense line, the widereceivers didn't even show up.... what we saw were clones of Moss, Portis, and the O -line [had to have been, no way it was actually them].

Good job by the defense!!!

HTTR!

Archived