Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cold pizza

soco18

Just saw Woody's and Skip's playoff predictions.Woody had us losing to TB,saying flat out that we were'nt any good.Ha! Skip straightened him out,saying that Woody is an idiot and that we are one of the hottest teams out there right now and that we would take care of buisness all the way to the Championship game,where we would lose to Seattle.Don't know what or who Woody has been watching,but it sute hasn't been the Redskins.I hope they ALL keep underestimating us,'cause I don't think anyone really wants to play us at the moment.

Just saw Woody's and Skip's playoff predictions.Woody had us losing to TB,saying flat out that we were'nt any good.Ha! Skip straightened him out,saying that Woody is an idiot and that we are one of the hottest teams out there right now and that we would take care of buisness all the way to the Championship game,where we would lose to Seattle.Don't know what or who Woody has been watching,but it sute hasn't been the Redskins.I hope they ALL keep underestimating us,'cause I don't think anyone really wants to play us at the moment.

Woody has been down on us all year. He's a persistent little ****. And for the record, I don't think he watches very many football games.

Skip straightened him out,saying that Woody is an idiot and that we are one of the hottest teams out there right now and that we would take care of buisness all the way to the Championship game,where we would lose to Seattle.Don't know what or who Woody has been watching,but it sute hasn't been the Redskins.I hope they ALL keep underestimating us,'cause I don't think anyone really wants to play us at the moment.

He actually had us losing to Carolina in the Championship game. If we win we would play in Seattle in the Divisional round.

Coach Gibb's has not given us looks of all of his weapon's offense or defense the buc's and gruden are going to get trampled .I have no doubt in my mind the first time we played them we were banged up defense was missing several players. ask Parcell if he played the same Washington team the first time. Props to Philly for playing a tough game but dirty they twisted Clinton when the play was dead. Hail Skins

I need some kind of answer please , I thought I heard that Clinton's mom had things thrown on her during the game and they moved her to the side lines true?

Read some threads here, man. Holy god. There's like five on the subject. True.

Woody has been watching the Atlanta Micheal Vicks

Just saw Woody's and Skip's playoff predictions.Woody had us losing to TB,saying flat out that we were'nt any good.Ha! QUOTE]

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to Woody(what an appropriate name) if it ain't Denver it ain't :pooh: :pooh: . He's still P.O.'d about Timmie running the ball all over the orange crushed. He sees everything through ornge colored glasses, till he gets over that he'll never be worth listening to.

Does it look to anyone else that Woody is always hung over? Maybe it's just his metrosexual haircut that offsets the sunken eyes and burst capillaries in his face from long nights posted up in a bar sonewhere. Funny, Salisbury looks like a hair-of-the-dog type, too. Maybe they frequent the same watering hole?

Either way, neither seem to be able to read the writing on the wall.

Woody's a phony. He pretends to be Mr. Niceguy, "oh I love everyone" - he's so fake it's not even funny. He's really a hater; he even called Trent Green a loser a few weeks ago.

Skip's the man. Even though he seems like a hard-nosed meanie, he simply tells it like it is. He gets a bad rap because he hates on Woody, but I love that he straightens out that bonehead.

Archived