Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WooooHooooooooooo Dallas Scored.........

GPREP HOG

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you losers.......

I love watching the losers get all happy that they scored knowing that there is no possible way that they will make the playoffs.......

keep on scoring dallas........

I hope Julius Jones has 400 yard and breaks every record known to man.......

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nananana Nanana Nanana Heyyyyyyyy GoodByeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you losers.......

I love watching the losers get all happy that they scored knowing that there is no possible way that they will make the playoffs.......

keep on scoring dallas........

I hope Julius Jones has 400 yard and breaks every record known to man.......

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nananana Nanana Nanana Heyyyyyyyy GoodByeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Show a little respect. I am a die-hard skins fan. I am glad we won. Even if it was barely.

Talkinf s@%t when there is nothing to lose is homerish. If we lost tonight... you would be signing a different tune.

Have some class and... Grow up!!!

Show a little respect. I am a die-hard skins fan. I am glad we won. Even if it was barely.

Talkinf s@%t when there is nothing to lose is homerish. If we lost tonight... you would be signing a different tune.

Have some class and... Grow up!!!

grow some balls........

then I will grow up.....

Dallas is a no class BS team.......I am enjoying every second knowing that they have no chance and that their fans are going to go to bed tonight knowing that their season is over........

you are right I would be singing a different tune.........I have done that for the past 6 years......

For now I am gonig to enjoy it........

F Dallas, F all Dallas Fans..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

grow some balls........

then I will grow up.....

Dallas is a no class BS team.......I am enjoying every second knowing that they have no chance and that their fans are going to go to bed tonight knowing that their season is over........

you are right I would be singing a different tune.........I have done that for the past 6 years......

You dont have a clue... do you...:doh:

Do me a favor.....get lost.....

Dallas Sucks.....

nothing you can say is gonna make me stop saying that......

To be honest, I bet you never played College Ball, probably not even High School Ball........I am sure you have no clue what it takes and what is on the line in the game of football.......

Go rent a pair of balls, give me a call, and we will figure it all out........

Ohh one more thing:

:dallasuck

I kinda wanted Dallas to get in so that we might have a chance of beating them again in the playoffs. It's probably better that they didn't get in since they wouldn't have gotten far enough to play us anyway.

um....if they got in we wouldnt be in??????? so u might wanna re think that:dallasuck

Dallas Sucks.....

To be honest, I bet you never played College Ball, probably not even High School Ball........I am sure you have no clue what it takes and what is on the line in the game of football.......

Ohh one more thing:

I had balls but your mom swallowed them. All I am saying is have some class. I guess people from vagina dont know the meaning. I played HS ball. It got me into college. In college I played for the Buckeyes and played very well. Football helped me earn my masters degree. If you knew the meaning of the game like you say you did... or do... or whatever you would have a little class. But by the sound of your uneducated and undisciplined rear you have no clue. Sit down and shut up! Now I hope the boys ruin your wet dream!!!

Dont F with me!!!

Take care loser!!!

Bye bye now...:redpunch:

BTW... I have no problem VA. I visit frequently and I think its a beautiful state. Great golf! I am just having a problem with a sour skins fan on roids that happens to be from VA.

Let this be a lesson to all who act like this.

STAY IN SCHOOL!!!

I had balls but your mom swallowed them. All I am saying is have some class. I guess people from vagina dont know the meaning. I played HS ball. It got me into college. In college I played for the Buckeyes and played very well. Football helped me earn my masters degree. If you knew the meaning of the game like you say you did... or do... or whatever you would have a little class. But by the sound of your uneducated and undisciplined rear you have no clue. Sit down and shut up! Now I hope the boys ruin your wet dream!!!

Dont F with me!!!

Take care loser!!!

How you guys can be dissing each other on the night we get to the post-season for the first time in 6 years is beyond me. Why don't you both knock it off.

hahahahaha..........

I loved those punches you threw at me.....scared the S out of me.........lol

Dont F with me!!!

Take care loser!!!

I hope the boys win.........

What you do not get is that if the Cowgirls win if the Cowgirls lose.........I will still have a wet dream.......because those nobodies will not be in the playoffs and the skins will.......

about you playing for ohio........I give you major props......I am sure they taught you how to say your ABCs.......good job.......but I am sure you learned a lot being the water boy........

ohh by the way.......the song does not end:

Dont F with me!!!

Take care loser!!!

grow some balls........

then I will grow up.....

Dallas Sucks.....

Ohh one more thing:

Posts like these get your posting privledge taken away.

Archived