Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jaws On Sportscenter

IM A REDSKIN FAN

Ummmmmm.....he was talking about how Philly is so depleted that we would win.

Blondie

To be honest ... I've talked about the same thing all week. There's no doubt this is a depleted Eagle team. We SHOULD wipe them up easily, but they still have enough on defense to make it a game if we don't come out sharp and intense.

Can't imagine Gibbs not having them ready for this one, though. :)

Ok, so was TJ saying good things about the Skins or not??...

Sounded to me like he was being forced to say "nice" things about the Skins. He did say them, but in a different tone than Young and Irvin. Although maybe we are all getting to sensitive?

Skins are going into Philly today hungry. They want these playoffs bad. The Eagles want to start the offseason.

Redskins clap! clap! Redskins clap! clap!

He just now said how surprised he is that Gibbs' coaching this year.

THat is NOT giving him props. More like a back door compliment.

Blondie

Good Grief...

I think your getting a little sensitive......

Atleast he is being forced to say nice things. Most of the media will be picking us to win and win big. They are saying nice things for crying out loud. Are you watching the same NFL countdown as I am?

How about just being happy that we are hearing about the Skins doing well?

Good Grief...

I think your getting a little sensitive......

Atleast he is being forced to say nice things. Most of the media will be picking us to win and win big. They are saying nice things for crying out loud. Are you watching the same NFL countdown as I am?

How about just being happy that we are hearing about the Skins doing well?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I need to clarify something.

I could NOT care less what TJ or MI or anyone says. To say I am sensitive is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No dear I am not watching the same one. Don't you know they have different NFL countdowns for each state?

Blondie

** I better edit. The above is a joke.....for anyone who didn't get it. :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I need to clarify something.

I could NOT care less what TJ or MI or anyone says. To say I am sensitive is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No dear I am not watching the same one. Don't you know they have different NFL countdowns for each state?

Blondie

** I better edit. The above is a joke.....for anyone who didn't get it. :doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Good - Thought it was a blonde or Texas thing....

:laugh: when Jaws did his report from Philly, he said there were two things to look out for....

1.Brunell is most likely to start

and

2.Expect a lot of Redskin Fans to be in the stand which will lead to more "action" in the stands. :applause: :eaglesuck Thats Great! :helmet:

Hooorayy, we are going to dominate. I hear they are starting a lot of their scrubs and sitting most of their normal starters!

Everyone here knows the pregame shows are just for entertainment and a small amount of contraversy.

All of the guys on these shows have their favorite teams and TJ has one but it aint the Skins.TJ be professional and they might reup your contract.

All we need to do is beat the Fecals. (Crush) Don't care what the mediots say. I can guarantee Joe Gibbs doesn't.

Archived