Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to THANK fans for being hostile at FedEx!

sumodat

With all the crying going on about Redskins fans behavior, I want to say it is nice to have an enviornment where opposing fans will think twice about showing their pride and wearing their teams colors!

I am not for pouring beer, or assaulting (physically) other fans, but I do think we should heckle the **** out of them for the whole game.

This has been the wine and cheese headquarters for too long. It is time the real fans took the stadium back.

So please, stop all the crying about classless fans and heckling and all that. This is sports/football/competition. It takes a certain amount of testosterone to appreciate it. If you lack that, then you just don't/won't understand.

So thank you to all the fans who heckled, booed, and just gave a hard time to Giants fans this week. I am not saying fought, or poured beer, etc...

I am saying verbally defended our stadium. I know I did!

FedEx is no longer a country club. If that is what YOU are used to, I need season tix. Hand em over!

With all the crying going on about Redskins fans behavior, I want to say it is nice to have an enviornment where opposing fans will think twice about showing their pride and wearing their teams colors!

I am not for pouring beer, or assaulting (physically) other fans, but I do think we should heckle the **** out of them for the whole game.

This has been the wine and cheese headquarters for too long. It is time the real fans took the stadium back.

So please, stop all the crying about classless fans and heckling and all that. This is sports/football/competition. It takes a certain amount of testosterone to appreciate it. If you lack that, then you just don't/won't understand.

So thank you to all the fans who heckled, booed, and just gave a hard time to Giants fans this week. I am not saying fought, or poured beer, etc...

I am saying verbally defended our stadium. I know I did!

FedEx is no longer a country club. If that is what YOU are used to, I need season tix. Hand em over!

Ok then. You obviously feel strongly about this since you restarted a thread that a moderater closed.

So between this tripe and your previously posted tripe, I'll conclude that you want no one but Redskin fans at the games. Should opposing fans show up, they should be verbally assaulted for the duration of the game, at all cost. Stopping short of physical violence.

I typically find my self too engaged in the game, my family, and cheering the Redskins to concern myself with making someone else's life miserable.

But that's just me. Hope you feel better.

Im with you bro.

This nonsense about people being told to sit down during the game and actually being kicked out is the biggest load of crap Ive ever heard. There is a reason we are 6-2 at home, and it aint the color of the paint in the endzones.

Anyone that posts the weekly thread about how bad their experience at the game was needs to change their own behavior, not ***** about everyone elses.

Ok then. You obviously feel strongly about this since you restarted a thread that a moderater closed.

So between this tripe and your previously posted tripe, I'll conclude that you want no one but Redskin fans at the games. Should opposing fans show up, they should be verbally assaulted for the duration of the game, at all cost. Stopping short of physical violence.

I typically find my self too engaged in the game, my family, and cheering the Redskins to concern myself with making someone else's life miserable.

But that's just me. Hope you feel better.

I do! See the testosterone comment above. Some ..... will not get it.

Thanks for adding.

Ok, what by definition (or at least yours) constitutes "heckling and all that?"

Are we talking about good natured smack talking?

I could agree with good natured heckling but what I witnessed after the Jets game in '03 I thought was a tad over the top. A guy with a Jets jersey was walking down the ramp from the nosebleeds and a guy was in his face literally about 3 inches from his face and pointing at his face about 2-3 inches away and dogging him yelling out loud. I'm sorry but if you get that close trashing me you'll get punched in the face and you deserve it. Heckling is one thing but getting in one's face is too far.

I could agree with good natured heckling but what I witnessed after the Jets game in '03 I thought was a tad over the top. A guy with a Jets jersey was walking down the ramp from the nosebleeds and a guy was in his face literally about 3 inches from his face and pointing at his face about 2-3 inches away and dogging him yelling out loud. I'm sorry but if you get that close trashing me you'll get punched in the face and you deserve it. Heckling is one thing but getting in one's face is too far.

True enough. I'm all for violently and aggressivly cheering your team, but when that becomes misplaced aggression against a person merely trying to watch a ball-game, it's gone too far. I'm a huge Redskin smack-talker, especially when it comes to Pukes, Gints, and Iggles, but it's always about fun.

Very true. If I ever go to ST louis to see us play the Rams I could understand the banter back and forth but I should feel like I could take my kids to see a game without them wondering if they're going home alive or not.

It has nothing to do with testosterone. It has more to do with being an adult with restraint as opposed to being a childish freakin' idiot. Make noise, dog the opposing fans but don't curse them or get in their face and don't do it if they have kids.

makeing noise is great,being loud is encouraged and chanting taughts are welcome, but i will not be a part of pouring beer, spitting at fans stealing objects from old defensless other teams fans who are simply rooting for their team. I was ashamed of our fans on sat, xmas eve and all.

Ok, what by definition (or at least yours) constitutes "heckling and all that?"

Are we talking about good natured smack talking?

I explained it in my post. I think heckling and smack talking and emotional defense of your team is part of the experience when you go to a game.

For instance, there was a whole row of Giants fans sitting right next to me Saturday. I made sure they understood they were sitting in FedEx field; NOT the Meadowlands.

I didn't throw beer on them or cuss them out, but I am sure they went home wishing they could have done something else with that 4 hours.

My point is, there are people here starting threads about how we should be ashamed of ourselves and I think that is BS. These are the people who don't understand competition. We keep score for a reason. We cheer our team on for a reason. And we hate our rivals for a reason.

It is refreshing to me that FedEx is building a reputation. Not for classless acts like fighting and throwing beer, but for being loud and the hostile enviornment the fans have created.

Just look at all the threads started about carpooling to go to Philly. People are intimidated. I am not saying I want fans to fear coming here because they might get beat up or their car turned over, or anything like that (stuff that happens in Philly). But I do want them coming here with an understanding that it is not going to be an enjoyable experience to come to the biggest stadium in the league, FedEx, rooting for our opposition!

That is all I am trying to say.

So for that, I think all of the fans that delivered. I was there. I saw it. It was awesome! :applause:

makeing noise is great,being loud is encouraged and chanting taughts are welcome, but i will not be a part of pouring beer, spitting at fans stealing objects from old defensless other teams fans who are simply rooting for their team. I was ashamed of our fans on sat, xmas eve and all.

Well don't worry. You don't have to come back until next year when your Giants come back here. And you will be heckled again.

I didn't hear of any of the things you talk about going on. Just a lot of smack talk and the gints couldn't bear it!

:gaintsuck

Did anyone see any good fights? One dude in the upper lever sect. 402?? area got beat down. It went on for like 5 minutes before the dude was carried (hogtied)out. You just do not go into the opposing stadium and talk trash. You are looking for a fight. These jersey clowns will not forget their introduction to Fedex!

Well don't worry. You don't have to come back until next year when your Giants come back here. And you will be heckled again.

I didn't hear of any of the things you talk about going on. Just a lot of smack talk and the gints couldn't bear it!

:gaintsuck

wow yet another homer does not get the point, when you act like that you make us all look bad, funny i went to plenty of games last year and our fans were so much better, but now that we won a few the fairweather fans come out and act like we never won a game before. its a disgrace. :helmet:

wow yet another homer does not get the point, when you act like that you make us all look bad, funny i went to plenty of games last year and our fans were so much better, but now that we won a few the fairweather fans come out and act like we never won a game before. its a disgrace. :helmet:

Well, you should not go if you are so embarressed. One less person sitting on their hands.

And I don't think it has anything to do with fairweather fans. We have the most loyal fans in the league. We have been bad for so long. Now that we are good, we have a lot to cheer for, and our fans know it and appreciate it.

How long are you going to pose as a 'skins fan? You have already been outed in another thread!

Well, you should not go if you are so embarressed. One less person sitting on their hands.

And I don't think it has anything to do with fairweather fans. We have the most loyal fans in the league. We have been bad for so long. Now that we are good, we have a lot to cheer for, and our fans know it and appreciate it.

How long are you going to pose as a 'skins fan? You have already been outed in another thread!

you guys are very immature thats why i never posted in a year, but after sats game i could not hold it in any longer. what was the reason many season ticket holders sold their tickets to other teams fans last year? we had 4 wins and its called fairweather. i did not sit on my hands i cheered loud and did my part as the 12th man, just because i choose to act with a little class i am outted as not being a skins fan, this only proves my point that the fans these days act like punks.

I explained it in my post. I think heckling and smack talking and emotional defense of your team is part of the experience when you go to a game.

For instance, there was a whole row of Giants fans sitting right next to me Saturday. I made sure they understood they were sitting in FedEx field; NOT the Meadowlands.

I didn't throw beer on them or cuss them out, but I am sure they went home wishing they could have done something else with that 4 hours.

My point is, there are people here starting threads about how we should be ashamed of ourselves and I think that is BS. These are the people who don't understand competition. We keep score for a reason. We cheer our team on for a reason. And we hate our rivals for a reason.

It is refreshing to me that FedEx is building a reputation. Not for classless acts like fighting and throwing beer, but for being loud and the hostile enviornment the fans have created.

Just look at all the threads started about carpooling to go to Philly. People are intimidated. I am not saying I want fans to fear coming here because they might get beat up or their car turned over, or anything like that (stuff that happens in Philly). But I do want them coming here with an understanding that it is not going to be an enjoyable experience to come to the biggest stadium in the league, FedEx, rooting for our opposition!

That is all I am trying to say.

So for that, I think all of the fans that delivered. I was there. I saw it. It was awesome! :applause:

I agree!

you guys are very immature thats why i never posted in a year, but after sats game i could not hold it in any longer. what was the reason many season ticket holders sold their tickets to other teams fans last year? we had 4 wins and its called fairweather. i did not sit on my hands i cheered loud and did my part as the 12th man, just because i choose to act with a little class i am outted as not being a skins fan, this only proves my point that the fans these days act like punks.

You were not outed because you chose to act with class. You were outed because you are here trolling and someone found another post that proved it.

And I doubt anyone here missed your not posting in a year. :laugh:

:troll:

You were not outed because you chose to act with class. You were outed because you are here trolling and someone found another post that proved it.

And I doubt anyone here missed your not posting in a year. :laugh:

:troll:

grow up child, i only said i did not see the holding call,if it was on us you would have cried like a school girl im sure of it. i look at things as i see them not thru rose colored glasses. I am ashamed of the younger gen that chose to act drunk and classless, from what I saw on Sat, i found myself aplogizing to the other teams fans. I will love my skins but i dont have to like some of the meat heads in our stands.

Did anyone see any good fights? One dude in the upper lever sect. 402?? area got beat down. It went on for like 5 minutes before the dude was carried (hogtied)out. You just do not go into the opposing stadium and talk trash. You are looking for a fight. These jersey clowns will not forget their introduction to Fedex!

oh yeah, I was over in 413, I remember two within 20 minutes of each other

all you heard was "fight, fight, fight" being whispered amoung people, like a 1/4 of the stadium turned and watched :laugh:

it was great

Archived