Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok we're gonna lose.....

BossMayne80

I hate to say it but whats our record when every mediot and bandwagon jumper is rooting for the skins??Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think we have had that many wins when we are favored...I desperatly hop ethat i'm wrong and that we crush the Iggles and make tha post season, but I have a bad feeling about this next game.Heres to me being wrong...

Go Skins, prove me wrong:applause: !!!!!!!

also the Iggles will be playing for pride,and playing as spoilers...to me they are like a cornered fox(see Vikes vs B-more game)....but if we play like we've been playing the last few weeks and the team does'nt sleep on the Iggs we should pick up the win.''my fingers are crossed''....

Go Skins make me prouder:D ......

this team is above all the BS that "scares" the unconfident fans. we will roll over philly with our running game, dominate the time of posession and with half their O-line injured we may just murder ALL their remaining QB's.

besides their fans will start booing after their first bad play. no amount of bad calls by the zebras can help this iggles team. the Skins are focused and serious.

its all over but the crying.

I hate to say it but whats our record when every mediot and bandwagon jumper is rooting for the skins??Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think we have had that many wins when we are favored...I desperatly hop ethat i'm wrong and that we crush the Iggles and make tha post season, but I have a bad feeling about this next game.Heres to me being wrong...

Go Skins, prove me wrong:applause: !!!!!!!

also the Iggles will be playing for pride,and playing as spoilers...to me they are like a cornered fox(see Vikes vs B-more game)....but if we play like we've been playing the last few weeks and the team does'nt sleep on the Iggs we should pick up the win.''my fingers are crossed''....

Go Skins make me prouder:D ......

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I hope you understand.

Blondie

Don't be too hard on the kid. We've been through some tough times, so a little apprehension is normal.

Just the thought of the Redskins losing and then Dallas taking our spot in the playoff is enough to make me lose my lunch.

The iggles must die!!! :)

:finger: :jerk:

:troll:

:bsflag:

:sucks:

:stfu:

:eaglesuck

I think I got everything here. Anyone else have anything to add?

Damn...lol... listen i've been a Diehard,through thick and thin Skins Fan all my life..well since I could remember( I think age 5 or 6)so I am far from a troll, I thought I could post my unbiased opinions(emphasis on opinion)and thoughts with fellow Skins,without being flamed but I guess I was wrong(lets not start acting like Iggles/Giants fans please:nono: ).But i'ma be the bigger man and apologize maybe I worded the thread title wrong.I'm not sayin that we are gonna lose literaly,but that I don't have a good vibe about this game.I get irritated when we are the underdogs but I most admit it seems to make the team play harder to make mediots and others look bad.Well thats it for me sorry for the misunderstanding peace.:)

we will not lose

I'll add something :

:redpunch: :soapbox: :cuss: :blahblah: :loser: :nutkick: :sucks: :eaglesuck

Ok someone needs to take a few breaths and step away from the computer...Dude it's just my opinion chill out,if we win then i'm wrong(which I hope I am)hey i'ma Skins fan just like you so be understanding....

Don't be too hard on the kid. We've been through some tough times, so a little apprehension is normal.

Just the thought of the Redskins losing and then Dallas taking our spot in the playoff is enough to make me lose my lunch.

The iggles must die!!! :)

Finally someone who gets it..

thanks for your understanding man..

peace.....:applause:

Yeah, I know some of us may have a little anxiety over this game...it would suck balls to crush Dallas and NY only to lose to a hobbled Philly team and miss the playoffs in the last week of the season when the NFC East title is within reach.

But...THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Redskins 35

Eagles 10

'nuff said!!!

:eaglesuck

I think we're better than Arizona...even though at the time we had some trouble proving it. After attending the Dallas game and watching the NY game the Skins look better than they have all season. Philly is by no means terrible but let's face it McNabb was the offensive catalyst. A serious lack of a running game and a mediocre if not straight bad back-up QB is not going to set the world on fire. Coach Gibbs is making sure this team is not overlooking ANYTHING. The Skins are pumped up, the Philly fans have already turned on thier team even before the Arizona loss. When was the last time you saw someone wearing Iggles trash...unless you actually live in the city of Philadelphia.

:logo: :eaglesuck

We certainly could lose. The Eagles are a proud franchise that is used to winning and will be ready for the game.

I think, though, that we've shown that we are proud and talented in the past two games. I think that the Skins will beat Philly and maybe even win the East.

I think we're better than Arizona...even though at the time we had some trouble proving it. After attending the Dallas game and watching the NY game the Skins look better than they have all season. Philly is by no means terrible but let's face it McNabb was the offensive catalyst. A serious lack of a running game and a mediocre if not straight bad back-up QB is not going to set the world on fire. Coach Gibbs is making sure this team is not overlooking ANYTHING. The Skins are pumped up, the Philly fans have already turned on thier team even before the Arizona loss. When was the last time you saw someone wearing Iggles trash...unless you actually live in the city of Philadelphia.

:logo: :eaglesuck

True.

You have to gotta be kidding me :rolleyes: I know a lot of you younger fans are not that familiar with Gibbs doing his first tenure here but please give me a break this time of year Gibbs teams are always focused Spurrier or Turner is not coaching this team the only way the Skins could possibly lose this game is if they are unprepared other than that I have no idea why there are so many chicken littles Yes, the Eagles will give their best shot no question but if you are the better team you find away to overcome it and still win and Gibbs know how to win in those type of situations just relax . I understand being a little nervous but hearing the team talk they are very focus they are tired of losing they want to win for their fans.

Archived