Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.Com: Redskins Rewrite Team, NFL History

MustangSteve

Since the start of the 2012 season, the Redskins have set dozens of franchise and NFL marks on their way to first place in the NFC East.

Whether in victory or defeat, the Redskins have set new records in 14-of-15 contests, an impressive feat for any club, and a major reason why the Redskins find themselves in first place in the NFC East.

Regardless of the outcome of Sunday night's game, the Redskins have found a strong roster foundation and have set a new precedence for rookie excellence in Washington and around the league.

Here is a comprehensive, week-by-week recap heading into the Week 17 matchup with the Dallas Cowboys:

Click link for rest http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Updated-Redskins-Rewrite-Team-NFL-History/6564fc01-8a0f-4318-adbb-8f117c02579e

The Redskins are undefeated against the Cowboys at home when fighting for Division Titles and Championships.

Great article. Unfortunately, a Cowboys fan in the comment section, named NYcowboysfan, illustrated both his contempt and fear when he posted the following:

"OH YEAH! remember you idiots! the DEADSKINS only scored 7 points in the second half of that turkey game. i wonder why? struggled to beat the lowly eagles last week. plz run with the ball rg3..plz I DARE YOU to run ON a muddy field and try to cut back on those spaghetti legs of yours LMAO!"

:doh:

Great article. Unfortunately, a Cowboys fan in the comment section, named NYcowboysfan, illustrated both his contempt and fear when he posted the following:

"OH YEAH! remember you idiots! the DEADSKINS only scored 7 points in the second half of that turkey game. i wonder why? struggled to beat the lowly eagles last week. plz run with the ball rg3..plz I DARE YOU to run ON a muddy field and try to cut back on those spaghetti legs of yours LMAO!"

He probably should the basic facts right first.

Again the morons can't count and forgot that we downed the ball on their 2 yard line to stop from blasting 45 points on their dumb asses. Here's a stat to send back to him, The Redskins are undefeated against the Cowboys at home when fighting for Division Titles and Championships.

Haha what kind of moral victory **** is that?! "You may have dismantled us on national TV and almost dropped 45 on us, but you only scored 7 in the second half!"

Haha! Let them rant n rave now, the tears will come later :ols:

If nothing else this week has reignited my contempt for 'Boys fans, I have seen some gawdawful crap posted by them. Just like the good old days, just like those games when Allen stalked the sidelines, this is quite simply a battle between good and evil, between arrogance and exuberance, between those stuck-up strutting condescending avatars of darkness in silver n blue and the minions of light and hope and all that is good in existence decked in burgundy and gold :pfft:

There is no excess, no phrase too extreme to describe this game.

Bump.

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Recap-Redskins-Rewrote-Team-NFL-History/626830fa-644b-4b2a-91fd-65172fef6951

Lots of records broken in week 17.

EDIT

This is also from Redskins.com but was not included in the above link. First time Skins have ever gone 5-0 in December.

http://blog.redskins.com/2013/01/04/redskins-have-first-5-0-december-ever/

Bump.

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Recap-Redskins-Rewrote-Team-NFL-History/626830fa-644b-4b2a-91fd-65172fef6951

Lots of records broken in week 17.

EDIT

This is also from Redskins.com but was not included in the above link. First time Skins have ever gone 5-0 in December.

http://blog.redskins.com/2013/01/04/redskins-have-first-5-0-december-ever/

Also not mentioned in the Week 17 list:

First time the Redskins have played the Eagles in back-to-back regular season games

First time the Redskins have played the Eagles 3 times in a regular season.

First time the Redskins........

Yeah I think they made a mistake...

Archived