Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins Tailgate 12/23 @ Philly!!!

MikeInJc aka M.I.A.

This is quickly approaching and I want to get this thing put together! Should be a good time and we need to stick together in numbers, remember this is Philly and their fanbase can be rather nasty.

Yes I stole from Pez's format and slightly modified it.

Official Extremeskins Tailgate - 12/23/12

Redskins vs. Iggles!!!

I am sure most of you are familiar with our tailgate threads, but I like to

emphasize that we try to be as organized as we possibly can. At the bottom

of this post you will see 4 sections (Food, Drinks, Supplies and Needed

Items). We ask that if you plan on attending, and if you can donate items to

the tailgate, that you check what we have and what we need and post what

you can bring. I will keep the lists updated as frequently as I can. We

understand that in some situations, that folks cannot bring something, but

we do ask that people who regularly attend the tailgate try to chip in

something.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Remember:

Food/Drinks/Supplies are appreciated over monetary donations

When is it:

December 23rd. 8:00 am - 12:45 pm. Gates open at 8:00am so you might want to get there early. We should have a post-tailgate, but I know I don't want to stick around afterwards to long, especially the way Philly fans can be after the Skins whoop up on them!

Where is it:

We will be setting up in Lot D, the same place as we did in 2005. Parking is $25 cash. You can see there are three "D Lots", we will be in the middle one to the top left corner portion of that lot. Check out the image towards the bottom of this post. The small white box that saying tailgate is where we are tailgating:silly:

photo.php?fbid=10151896190092923&set=oa.394466767302427&type=1&theater

Who can come:

Absolutely everyone... the more the merrier! This tailgate originated as a

tailgate for the ExtremeSkins and RedskinRoadtrips boards, but it has

expanded and has brought in not only folks from other fan sites, but it has

become a haven for all Redskins fans, their friends and their families. We

accept fans of all sorts, even of other teams. We ask if you come to the

tailgate, that you remember one thing... treat others as you would want to

be treated! We do not however, tolerate any physical violence,

threats, property damage, etc...

If you are bringing a food, drink or supply item to the tailgate, please post a

response in this thread with what you plan to bring !!

Who to contact:

Myself, Tastes Like Chicken or Halter

Most questions can be answered by members in this thread we have

alot of ES Tailgate veterans who will also be at this game!

==================================================

Food List

Kielbasa (MIA)

Hot Sausages and Buns (MIA)

Hot Dogs and Buns (MIA)

Perogies (MIA)

Food? (Pandabearmad420)

Snacks? (Gump84)

Meat (TLC)

Hot Dog, Buns, Fixin's (SkinsLover)

Burgers and Dogs (Represent)

Meat? (Halter91)

Chicken (Reskins91)

Hot dogs (Reskins91)

Chili (MTH)

Drink List

Beer (Pgreena911)

Beer (Gump84)

Beer (Represent)

Beer (Hoop25)

Beer (SkinsNatsFan)

Yuengling (HogHunter)

Water (SkinsNatsFan)

The Bar (TLC)

Whiskey (Pandabearmad420)

Captain Morgan (Hoop25)

Water (Reskins91)

Supply List

Cooler (MIA)

Two Coolers with Ice and Cups (HogHunter)

Chairs (MIA)

Chairs (Represent)

Canopy (Represent)

Small Grill (Represent)

Toolbox Grill (TLC)

Grill (Halter91)

Small Grill (Reskins91)

==================================================

NEEDED ITEMS

Drinks:

- Soda

- Water

- The Bar (run by Tastes Like Chicken & Ben)

.......Light Rum

.......Dark Rum

.......Vodka

.......Honey Turkey

.......Grenadine

.......Mixers like pineapple juice and red bull/ coke etc.

.......Also if anyone could chip in a bag of ice in someone's cooler that would be very helpful.

Food:

- Hamburgers w/Buns

- Hot Dogs w/Buns

- Sausages, Brats, etc w/Buns

- Grilled chicken/steak/etc

- Other Protein items (Shrimp/pork/beef/chicken/etc... surprise us!)

- Side items (pasta salad, macaroni salad, veggie tray, etc)

- Desserts (cookies, brownies, pies, cakes)

- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, etc)

- Dips, salsa, etc

Supplies:

- Grills

- Canopy/Tents

- Tables

- Games (beer pong/cornhole/lasso golf/etc)

- Coolers with Ice

- Plastic Cups

- Plasticware (forks/knives/spoons)

- Paper Plates

- Napkins/Paper Towels

- Radios/Boomboxes (PLEASE !!!)

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

I'll be driving in from Missouri and will be driving a Red Ford F-150 with Missouri plates "QB-RG3". I haven't decided if I'm going to remove my plates from my truck prior to going into the stadium :ols:. When you leave the tailgate for the game I urge you to limit the amount of Skins stuff you leave on your vehicle. In fact please remove it all and pack it away when you head in for the game. It will only serve as a Homing Device for ignorant Iggle fans to mess with your stuff.

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

Thank you TK! Everyone, please post if you are attending the tailgate and what you are bringing. This thread will be purely for tailgate related discussion and coordination. There is another thread for general talk about the Philly trip.

Last year I started a thread for this, no responses. Everyone please show. The whole being afraid this is overrated. I am so mad i can't go this year, I go to this game yearly, since the Vet, but can't go this year.

The Eagles don't care what time you get there, so get there early! If you ge there early, get off at Broad st. right over the bridge. It will put you right on broad, and you can hit the second red arrow there on the above map (not sure on the first).

If you are late, and 95 is backed up to the airport, get off at 76 right after the airport, and go over the Platt bridge. Follow signs for the sports complex, it will be a faster ride than getting off broad. It will drop you at pattison, and go down until you see Xfinity Live. Make a right, and go in the second entrance, and it will put you at the D's.

Xfinity is a great place post game to hang out. They typically do a cover before Eagles games, but not sure after. they have bars and spots to eat there. Expensive, but what do you expect.

Mike in JC - I expect this to pop up next year. I will gladly lend a hand, bring scrapple, and apple pie shine! (now that I am almost to SFIT status, need improvements, but i'll be there)

I'm really happy there's a Philly tailgate! First time at a Philly game and I'm a little apprehensive given how Philly fans can be. We'd love to join you guys.

---------- Post added December-18th-2012 at 01:39 PM ----------

You picked a hell of an away game...we were in Pitt, so hopefully the outcome of this game is much better then that one :-)

I live in Missouri and have been to N.O., St. Louis, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, as well as 4 home games this year. It's been great and I am really looking forward to the Philly and Dallas games! I should be bringing some chairs, a table, some kind of meat to grill, and some kind of beers in my cooler. Let's get to planning people, we are only 5 days away!

As long as you stay cool, don't be obnoxious, this game isn't really that bad. This will be my 4th Skins-Eagles game in Philly going back to my very first NFL game in 91 when we won the Superbowl!. Stay on the down low, the last time when we tailgated in Philly, we all parked together in the same area Conestoga Wagon style, which worked well. We walked to the portapotties in groups. MAKE SURE you hide ALL your Redskins stuff. I mean anything. Michael, i think it will be a good idea to take your license plate off or at least have a fake one you can paste over it until we get back to the vehicles, That awesome plate of yours will be viewed as a taunt. After we win they will be the first ones out to door looking for any vehicle with telltale opposing team identifiers. If you have tire covers take them off. flags? shove them in the trunk. I might even borrow an idea from a friend at work of printing out a big Eagles Logo and pasting it in my window just in case, so it looks like we are an Eagle vehicle. that was probably the worst part for us, after the game coming out to the parking lot. Now mind you i had some beer tossed my way as well as pistachios in the stadium, but overall wasn't terrible. i was embarrased to see a very young drunk Redskins chick basically walk up the steps in between sections, and lift her shirt to show her nekked boopies. Needless to say she was booted, probably arrested LOLLL doesnt look like anyone did filled anything out yet, Steve & I will bring a huge box of wieners, buns and the fixins...onions, mustard, ketchup..Relish? Cheese? maybe I can find a chili recipe to slop on to make chili dogs!! I will check back in later this week, see if there is any other blanks we can fill in. You guys going to try to be in line before 8am..?? Cant Wait should be fun!

I have a private 32-person bus going to Philly for REDSKINS fans - still a few seats left. Private message me if interested.

Leaving Potomac Sunday morning, returning after the game. Will be tailgating. PM me and I'll send details to those that are seriously interested.

Everyone is welcome. Just come by and introduce yourself. If you ask for M.I.A. someone is surely going to be able to locate me. I'll put you down for a bottle of Captain and beer! Thanks!

New to the site. Is everyone welcome? If so my buddy and I are coming up from DMV and looking for a tailgate. I will bring a bottle of Captain and some beer!

Thanks!

HTTR!

---------- Post added December-20th-2012 at 12:58 PM ----------

That's awesome! Do you plan on tailgating with us?

I have a private 32-person bus going to Philly for REDSKINS fans - still a few seats left. Private message me if interested.

Leaving Potomac Sunday morning, returning after the game. Will be tailgating. PM me and I'll send details to those that are seriously interested.

Archived