Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Herm Edwards talks about Manning and Redskins (Video - YouTube)

die.hard.skins.fan

I was looking through YouTube a short time ago and as YouTube often does, it recommends other videos to watch. Somehow I stumbled upon this gem and figured I'd share it with you. It was just uploaded today (the 26th).

Herm Edwards behind the scenes on ESPN

It doesn't uncover any new details, but I think it's a very cool thing to see how TV anchors (and ex-players/coaches) act when they're not on television.

Hope this hasn't already been posted, I searched and found nothing....

Hail!

Well dang herm, if he's only one hit away I don't want him here either.. What coach, 1st year or 20th year would want a QB that's one hit away?

I disagree with the fact that he "one hit away"..... I mean obviously I only know what I read, but I my grandfather has been a doctor for 50 years and he told me that an injury like that is not too likely to recur. I would personally rather have RG3 or Luck, but I definitely would not complain about Manning...

Today Schefter was saying that Miami, Arizona and Washington would be the three front runners. What Herm is saying is that Mia wouldn't want an age vet because they need to rebuild. I'm in AZ and Cards fans are drooling over the possibility. So I would say there's a very good chance that AZ is interested. I think it's going to be Peyton's opinion on which team is closer. But the fact that Eli plays in the same division hurts our chances of getting him.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?361805-ESPN-Manning-could-make-sense-for-the-Redskins-(new-post-at-end-of-thread)&p=8811513&viewfull=1#post8811513

What it says:

When I closed several threads recently, including the other Manning thread, I made a post at the end of one of them the included the following directive:

Don't start new threads on the same topics as those you see closed unless they are centered around new and meaningful news items or equally valid information that hasn't been already been covered.

Note there is currently a thread active on Manning in ATN that met these criteria, and I posted as such in it after members warned the OP in well-intentioned fashion of potential problems.

When someone actually finds something that meets the underlined criteria, post it.

Otherwise, the next time you see a thread like this after we've already had many many pages devoted to spinning the next-to-nothing information/situation about Manning in every possible way, please let the OP know what's up. It will save me another explanation and search before it's closed and I'll appreciate it. :)

OP gets a break cuz he may have missed the original post.

Archived