Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES 2012 Festivus Thread (Vent About Anything Here)

Sticksboi05

As we here settle on another Festivus, the lovely holiday brought into pop culture by Seinfeld, we have our yearly thread to air your grievances and tell people "all the ways they have disappointed you over the last year.

So before the feats of strength, let us air our Festivus grievances.

Vent about anything and everything in your life here.

My grievance is against people liking Seinfeld so much :)

Seriously though, is this the right forum to ***** about people stealing Christmas gifts? Because that's my biggest grievance this year. I know two people who had deliveries stolen from their front porches, and one person whose house was robbed a few days ago.

Seriously though, is this the right forum to ***** about people stealing Christmas gifts? Because that's my biggest grievance this year. I know two people who had deliveries stolen from their front porches, and one person whose house was robbed a few days ago.

Just a few days ago. A local Grandmother stole X-mas gifts from her grandson and sold them for cocaine. Guess her son (the kids father) came home the door was left open the kid was left on the couch. The gifts were gone and they caught selling them for Drugs. Pretty sick

I'll give a grievance of mine - the Capitals being out of a playoff spot at this point in the season. It's just ridiculous. And in a city where the Redskins have sucked since 1993, the Bullets have sucked since the late '70s and the Nationals have only existed six years, it's really unfortunate. The Nationals will be contenders soon, the Redskins MAY be on the right track and Bullets have a ways to go...but the Capitals are the only team that can win a championship, this season. So start playing like it.

Honestly, how could someone be so cruel. Self-pride has to come into play at some point.

Archived