Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

for sale: Genuine Authentic Sean Taylor burgandy jersey sz.48

Lar0n Landry

hey es'ers. i'm selling my authentic Sean Taylor jersey size 48 on ebay. please check it out and feel free to message me or respond here if interested.

please note this is the real deal and not one of those cheap knock offs made overseas. If you're a sean taylor fan this is defintely worth checking out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160443727494

take care and go skins!

just because he's dead doesn't mean the sole purpose is me trying to proft from his death. now if i was selling RIP ST21 t-shirts that would be trying to profit off his death.

i'm just trying to make some extra cash by getting rid of some things i don't need. At the time i bought 2 jerseys a white and burgandy because i couldnt decide which one i liked more. now that some time has passed im deciding to go with the white. that's all it is. i'm not trying to do anything shady here.

The only downside to this jersey (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that it has the newer NFL equipment logo on it. The shield debuted in April at the 2008 draft and Sean passed in Nov of 07. Still a nice jersey though, best of luck with the sale.

Profiting on the mans death. I like your style ;)

Jersey was $270.00 plus tax from the store, he is selling it for less than that. The jersey is legit, I would take some more pictures of it though for the listing.

These jerseys were the last run after Sean's passing, they will not be made again. This is a great deal.

Jersey was $270.00 plus tax from the store, he is selling it for less than that. The jersey is legit, I would take some more pictures of it though for the listing.

These jerseys were the last run after Sean's passing, they will not be made again. This is a great deal.

yeah a new jersey with tags and a reciept $270.

A jersey with no tags and questionable legitamacy...................... $50 max.

exactly. i went to the skins store as soon as they got these in and they guy told me the same thing, that this would most likely be the last run on Sean Taylor authentics.

i payed $270 for it like you said. yes i did take the tag off because i orginally planned on wearing it. but it is still in 100% perfect condition and does not have a single defect.

and @ the guy that says questionable legitmacy. how is it questionable? i took close ups of the jock tag, nfl shield, and redskins name accross the chest. if you know your jerseys then you would know by looking at those 3 things that it is legit.

you think you can find a better deal than this on a real authentic ST than good luck to you. but please do not bash me and question my honesty when you have no proof otherwise.

yeah a new jersey with tags and a reciept $270.

A jersey with no tags and questionable legitamacy...................... $50 max.

you have no clue what you are talking about. besides the jersey not being questionably legitimate, a real one of these with no tags goes for so much more than $50

retard

He's made some errors in his posts, but I don't think they were intentional, and I think his statements have actually helped promote the items - thanks to the membership's retorts. :applause:

But you're right - if he's going to diss somebody's ad, he should get his facts straight.

Archived