Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dhani Jones #1 Super Bowl Moment

fuji869

i'm sure it seemed a lot longer than a "moment" to denver fans :)

When I use to live in the Mile High City and would get razzed by Bronco Fans for my Redskins Loyalty I would say "Super Bowl XXII, we beat you guys with a washed up QB and a no name RB"

:broncosuc :broncosuc :broncosuc :broncosuc :broncosuc

I agree that there was an omission of the Super Bowl moments which sucks. However, they did mention the Darrell Green return in the top during the bears playoff game. That was pretty awesome. So sucky on the super bowl moments and great on the playoff moments in terms of the coverage that NFL network gave.

Changing the subject a bit for a moment. Has Mr. Jones been picked up by any team in the league yet ?
Oh no, don't you dare say it. Your from Jersey, arn't you tired of the commercials he does? I hate this guy. He almost sucks on the field as much as he does off of it, and thats saying something.

I remeber a conversation with Bowtie guy and Deacon. Deacon was saying how stupid and disrespectful it was for Big Ben to not wear a helmet or ride a bike at all and how he should value being in the NFL more. Bowtie clowns response was something like, it's just a game that shouldn't be taken seriously. People should find thier hobbies to be more fun than football and players don't owe thier teams or the league anything in the offseason.

I hate that guy.

Oh no, don't you dare say it. Your from Jersey, arn't you tired of the commercials he does? I hate this guy. He almost sucks on the field as much as he does off of it, and thats saying something.

I remeber a conversation with Bowtie guy and Deacon. Deacon was saying how stupid and disrespectful it was for Big Ben to not wear a helmet or ride a bike at all and how he should value being in the NFL more. Bowtie clowns response was something like, it's just a game that shouldn't be taken seriously. People should find thier hobbies to be more fun than football and players don't owe thier teams or the league anything in the offseason.

I hate that guy.

Say what man? I just wanted to know if the guy is still playing football. :laugh:

Yes, I live in Jersey and yes, I see alot of his commercials. But, I don't hate the guy, I just think that he is weird as all outdoors. Philly fans didn't seem to know what to make of him either.

I also never thought that he was a paticularly good LB either.

Archived