Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sweet video! YOU WILL-NOT-BE-DISSAPOINTED! WATCH IT!!(football related)

Here is a totally SICK! highlight video.

Noel Devine:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7526886476246949650&q=Noel+Devine&hl=en

He has scholarship offers for Nebraska, Florida State, and USC. He'd have alot more if he was not such a fool. He is however, not going to attend college this year. His grades are absolutely horrible and he is going to prep school. If he gets his grades up and finds a way into the college football ranks. He is going to be a legend! Scouts have compared him to Barry Sanders. His guardian is Deion Sanders by the way too.

He has gotten 6,000 Rushing Yards and 67 Rushing Touchdowns during his high school career.

He is 5'8 160 Pounds. Oh and here are some side notes. He can run a 4.40, 41 inch vertical, and bench press 330 Pounds. He is only 18. He is extremly stronge so his height should not matter in college. However his weight will. He can get that up while in prep school though. Not to mention he does not have one offensive lineman who is over 200 pounds on his team.

That man's got some Barry Sanders in him. Look at that spin move!! :rubeyes: :thud: :drool: .

Actually, as to your point about the small O-Line, it's probably better that way b/c you need some athletic linemen to lay blocks all over the field when he weaves back and forth. Them big boys up front probably would have too tired to block anybody by touchdown number 30 out of 67.

I wonder if he will break Sean Taylor's Florida State HS record for rushing touchdowns in a season. Prolly not.

Methinks he needs to get real good at catching the ball, unless he is going to put on 30 pounds... which I doubt. Though maybe.

Nice moves, balance and power - reminds me of watching Ladanian run on HS film. He isn't a senior yet is he? What is the deal with Deon too? How did that come about.

I hope this kid gets his shiznit together, he has talent thats for sure, but he is real real small, much smaller than Barry.

He could make Santana Moss and Steve Smith look like nobodies if he keeps his stuff together.

I wonder if he will break Sean Taylor's Florida State HS record for rushing touchdowns in a season. Prolly not.

Methinks he needs to get real good at catching the ball, unless he is going to put on 30 pounds... which I doubt. Though maybe.

Nice moves, balance and power - reminds me of watching Ladanian run on HS film. He isn't a senior yet is he? What is the deal with Deon too? How did that come about.

I hope this kid gets his shiznit together, he has talent thats for sure, but he is real real small, much smaller than Barry.

Yea he just ended his senior season. If he played on a talented team like Sean Taylor did he might of. Dieon thing i'm not sure about. Dieon must of heard he was interested in Florida State and wanted to meet Noel and figured out that his parents died when he was very young and got attached to him.

Oh and yea, your right he is smaller than Barry. But think of the top backs at each level...

You got...

Barry Sanders- NFL

Warrick Dunn- NFL(Compares to him physically)

Garrette Wolfe- College Football

Steve Slaton- College Football

Chris Rainey(highly recruited)- High School Football

At his size he will never be a RB in the NFL. even if he put on another 20 or 30 lbs he's still be too small. he should change positions to either a small WR or CB would be best.

edit: with 20 or lbs he could be a third down back, but he would have to learn to be a good blocker.

I think Priest Holmes was 5'8

This guy puts on 40 pounds and can still run that fast, have as good acceleration, etc. He would make a good runningback.

Chances are because of his size his position is changed in college to a corner or something...would probably make a good kick returner too. The key to this guy being a good runningback is gaining the muscle weight but still having the same mobility and speed.

He needs to be at least 5'10 to be be anything in the nfl....The only short rb I can think of is Maurice-Jones drew. 5'8..160, hmmm? He needs to grow about 4 inches and gain 30 lbs to be a good rb...

Edit: Maurice is Height: 5-7

Weight: 212,

I'm not even gonna get into that 5"10 or you suck ass at football ****.

Besides, were talking about college football not pro. Like I said before, there are numerous college scouts saying this guy is the closest thing to Barry since Barry.

I think Priest Holmes was 5'8

This guy puts on 40 pounds and can still run that fast, have as good acceleration, etc. He would make a good runningback.

Chances are because of his size his position is changed in college to a corner or something...would probably make a good kick returner too. The key to this guy being a good runningback is gaining the muscle weight but still having the same mobility and speed.

He just graduated and he never has played defense at the high school level. Your right, he could make it as a wide reciever but not at the D1 level.

Here are some key runningbacks at that size; and I think you'd be further shocked if you found out how many runningbacks are 5'10 (are we really going to argue that an inche makes a difference?)

Dunn, Warrick RB 5'09'' 180

Williams, DeAngelo RB 5'09" 217

Gore, Frank RB 5'09" 212

Davis, Domanick RB 5'09'' 216

Holmes, Priest RB 5'09'' 213

Washington, Leon RB 5'08" 202 (JETS)

Blaylock, Derrick RB 5'09'' (JETS)

Henry, Travis RB 5'09'' 215

Here are some key runningbacks at that size; and I think you'd be further shocked if you found out how many runningbacks are 5'10 (are we really going to argue that an inche makes a difference?)

Dunn, Warrick RB 5'09'' 180

Williams, DeAngelo RB 5'09" 217

Gore, Frank RB 5'09" 212

Davis, Domanick RB 5'09'' 216

Holmes, Priest RB 5'09'' 213

Washington, Leon RB 5'08" 202 (JETS)

Blaylock, Derrick RB 5'09'' (JETS)

Henry, Travis RB 5'09'' 215

Good list of people, but all of them are around 200...except Dunn. Like someone said earlier, he needs to just gain lbs, but not lose speed, or acceleration..

• 2 weeks later...

i've been followin this kid since last year, he lived with deion for a while in texas then just left him and flew back to florida for no apparent reason, he's got some baggage with him too. I agree that he needs to put on some weight, those tackles he was breakin in high school won't come as easy in div. 1 football, but this kid has major potential. heres a highlight film from his junior season, the kid is sick.

=

Archived