Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

redskins2redskins

Got the Wegman's Full turkey dinner (16 lbs bird and all the fixins) and going to have dinner with my Dad and family in the hospital. Dad is in a rehab hospital after a liver and kidney transplant last January.

Since it seems that he is recovering, I guess thanksgiving will mean much more :)

Nothing a coach of a 3-7 team says will satisfy its fans. If Czaban can get away with capitalizing on this fact, more power to him. Personally though I think I'll pass.
Wait a minute...Czaban got fired?

It is just me and Sophie this year.

My mom is visiting her husband's family in West Virginia......and other family members are all gone other directions.

And Sophie will NOT get the people food she THINKS she will get.

I can see it in her eyes. ;)

And then FOOTBALL.

Oh yeah, and I have THIS ENTIRE WEEK OFF WORK. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ME!!

Blondie

I will be traveling down to New Jersey to spend the family Thanksgiving at my aunt & uncle's home. Early on Friday morning I will be getting on a plane bound for Orlando, FL with my two brothers and my mother to have a week of vacation in the Orlando area. A nice, quiet week of sight-seeing and relaxation.

Calling for rain and NE winds here through Thursday, so won't deep fry

a bird this year.

My stepdaughter is coming in Thursday, so we'll eat a late lunch. Then

will watch some football, spend some time with the family, and probably

take a nice nap.

Man...I am glad I saw your post. I had not checked the weather until I read this. They are calling for 28 mph winds and rain on Thursday....oh ****!

Thanksgiving Gootch!!!

I don't want to have to bake the turkey in the oven!! :doh:

I am leaving for New Hampshire today and supposed to be back Saturday so i can make the game. Going to my wife see my wifes family. On Friday they go into Boston and get loads of Italian food from a place that is just awesome. Thursday is normal turkey day.

Man...I am glad I saw your post. I had not checked the weather until I read this. They are calling for 28 mph winds and rain on Thursday....oh ****!

Thanksgiving Gootch!!!

I don't want to have to bake the turkey in the oven!! :doh:

Awwww....Crap! I'll have to keep a careful eye on the weather....I may have to set up the canopy, winds nothwithstanding, and grill that bad boy....I was really, really looking forward to frying it though....

Weds night after work I'll be heading from CT to Mom's house in Lancaster, PA. That means heading through NY traffic on the most travelled day of the year :)

....so I'll arrive early Thursday AM...sleep until they tell me dinner is ready. Then plop my ass on the recliner and watch 3 NFL football games.

Best day of the year...

Thursday I am going to pez's parent's house for dinner.

My parents will be driving up that same day where we can go shopping on Friday and do a dinner and to the game on Sunday! :D

Tell Mom and Dad.........and of course the guy that shares the bed with me when I am there a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

;)

Blondie

Archived