Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow... A surprise... Andy Pollie

bubba9497

is making smart ass-ed remarks about Dan Snyder..... on the TK show.

In his condescending voice , reporting about Samuels signing the biggest SB in Skins history.. SOME_HOW saves money on the important cap... So Danny go fire up you engines, and go on a spending spree... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:blahblah:

not exact quote... but you get the idea

What a :jerk: OFF

Originally posted by bubba9497

is making smart ass-ed remarks about Dan Snyder..... on the TK show.

In his condescending voice , reporting about Samuels signing the biggest SB in Skins history.. SOME_HOW saves money on the important cap... So Danny go fire up you engines, and go on a spending spree... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:blahblah:

not exact quote... but you get the idea

What a :jerk: OFF

Isn't that what he is planning to do anyway :D

I sent those guys an email this morning saying that its all well and good to question the moves of a team and owner. But they've gone beyond that now and it appears personal for them.

andypollin@clearchannel.com

steveczaban@clearchannel.com

I also said that while I don't expect them to be homers...... for the 1st time, I just simply turned them off yesterday.

I suggest anybody reading this thread and agrees with me here....should shoot them your thoughts also.

Originally posted by Bufford

I suggest anybody reading this thread and agrees with me here....should shoot them your thoughts also.

If Slingblade had any intenstinal fortitude, he'd answer here the questions we put together for him.

Nick

He has to talk about something since Snyder hasn't signed Burress or Hayward or any other big name FA.

d*mned if you do d*mned if you don't. I like the way the Skins are approaching FA this year.

that old saying that controversy sells is true in the short-term. But if it is always the same thing it can get old. Somehow it doesn't seem to affect Stern's ratings, but these guys are always bashing the skins.

I already hate the national media for loathing us so much, but to have this poison in the backyard is just disgusting. I understand that they feel snubbed by Gibbs but it is for these reasons that they were snubbed. It would be better to talk about the potential free agents out there and maybe switch to other teams or our rivals and their off-season scenarios than to just go to the negative well all the time.

It is one thing to criticize what actually happens.... but these guys go off on rumors ... RUMORS created by others.

Like it is Snyder's and the Skins fault ... lenny p. makes up bogus rumors about giving Rolle a $15 million dollar signing bonus... when in fact the Skins weren't even interested in him.

exactly... proves they have an agenda... and have no intentions to report objectively

Exactly! There are plenty teams to speculate about based on true facts already presented in the media or by press conferences. Heck, the combine just ended. You are going to tell me that every possibility for us or our rivals or the other teams in the league has been exhausted and the only thing they can do is be a bunch of whiny-a$$ negative homers? Give me a break. This is why I don't listen to them

Originally posted by JeffSchmeff

Don't you get it? That's what sports talk radio is all about. It is their job to speculate and stir up the pot. It would be boring if they didn't.

I think it is boring because that is all they do

It is one thing to criticize what actually happens.... but these guys go off on rumors ... RUMORS created by others.

Like it is Snyder's and the Skins fault ... lenny p. makes up bogus rumors about giving Rolle a $15 million dollar signing bonus... when in fact the Skins weren't even interested in him.

It wasn't Lenny P it was either another team or Rolles agent, and guess why they can do it, because it sounds realistic coming from Synder. I bet a lot of free agents will say they are talking to the Skins just raise their prices.

Maybe if Synder stopped paying players near or at the highest of their position, this would stop.

I thought it was brilliant who ever did it.

In other 980 news, Reported Samuels will be a guest on John Thompson today and Coles agent is saying it is unlikely the Skins will be able to complete "any" trade for his client

whatever that is supposed to mean.

It is hard to trade him now since no matter what the 5 million will count against us. If we traded him before last night and he ate the money it wouldn't have hurt us.

Originally posted by jbooma

It wasn't Lenny P it was either another team or Rolles agent, and guess why they can do it, because it sounds realistic coming from Synder. I bet a lot of free agents will say they are talking to the Skins just raise their prices.

Maybe if Synder stopped paying players near or at the highest of their position, this would stop.

I thought it was brilliant who ever did it.

jbooma... when the agents say it... how many people hear it? they use Lenny as their "voice" and Lenny is always reporting twisted rumors about Snyder.

Where every other news agency that the Rolle rumors where false... Lenny P. & ESPN's web site still has it listed.

I normally don't mind their cynicism. They have a right to be that way and usually they're entertaining. But yesterday Pollin was just going on and on and on and that just gets way too old. I actually think Czaban has backtracked a little, because the other day he kept saying stuff like, "Well we don't know that Gibbs said that exact quote," Or, "They haven't done anything yet"

But Pollin just acts like Snyder stole his retirement fund.

Originally posted by Bufford

I sent those guys an email this morning saying that its all well and good to question the moves of a team and owner. But they've gone beyond that now and it appears personal for them.

andypollin@clearchannel.com

steveczaban@clearchannel.com

I also said that while I don't expect them to be homers...... for the 1st time, I just simply turned them off yesterday.

Bufford,

Not that they give a damn, but I also for the first time turned them off, when the callers were phoning in bashing Gibbs and the Redskins FO. Maybe they should start covering the Ravens.

jbooma... when the agents say it... how many people hear it? they use Lenny as their "voice" and Lenny is always reporting twisted rumors about Snyder.

Where every other news agency that the Rolle rumors where false... Lenny P. & ESPN's web site still has it listed.

Lenny wasn't the only one to post it :doh:

It is hard to trade him now since no matter what the 5 million will count against us. If we traded him before last night and he ate the money it wouldn't have hurt us.

wrong again Boom.

It had to be by midnight to save on this years cap. If done before April 1, it will save on next years cap. And even if the Skins take a cap hit... it will save on nexts years cap, and the Skins get some value for him.

Coles agent is trying to wiggle a release... but LC is under contract... and has zero power unless he sits... and then he loses money.

Lenny wasn't the only one to post it :doh:

HE WAS THE FIRST, the others followed his report. duh He was also the one to shoot down Coles eating the bonus as part of the deal to be traded to the jets.. then CBS changed their story, but later it was reported by others that the Jets confirmed their were talking about eating the bonus. Then everyone corrected their story... except Lenny P.

booma.. please.. again you are making yourself look silly yet again.

wrong again Boom.

It had to be by midnight to save on this years cap. If done before April 1, it will save on next years cap. And even if the Skins take a cap hit... it will save on nexts years cap, and the Skins get some value for him.

Coles agent is trying to wiggle a release... but LC is under contract... and has zero power unless he sits... and then he loses money.

Actually Bubba I was right, I said if we traded him last night and he ate the 5 million then it wouldn't be against us at all, yes we could still do a deal but now it will impact us one way or another, if we did it last night then it would have been easier.

Just posted this on the other Samuals thread. Not that I went out on any limb, but jeeze. These whiny beotches are so predictable. Bet: Dan Snyder's last bar tab had more commas in it than Pollin's annual gross.

Glad they got his deal worked out. I'm sure there will be plenty of bashing of the front office over this for reasons I can't fathom.

Actually Bubba I was right, I said if we traded him last night and he ate the 5 million then it wouldn't be against us at all, yes we could still do a deal but now it will impact us one way or another, if we did it last night then it would have been easier.

It is hard to trade him now since no matter what the 5 million will count against us

:rotflmao: yeah you were right

Archived