Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kelly/ Davis Active on Sunday?

WizSkinsO's

He had to go on the inactive list for the game because of Springs injury. We had to make another corner active for the game.(justin tryon)

Not really. When tryon was activated Springs was inactived. Davis was inactive because they made Yoder active. I supect Yoder is needed for his blocking ability. That is what davis needs to work on most, it really has nothing to do with the springs/tryon situation.

At this point I can't even pretend to have any clue what Zorn is thinking. I would think Kelly will be active because the Saints starting corners are both under 6 feet and that could give him an advantage in the red zone. Then again, Zorn seems to be a little stubborn so it wouldn't surprise me to see only Thomas active.

As for Davis, it all depends on Cooley's injury and how confident Zorn is that it won't affect him at all.

There is no way all three will be active for this game. My guess is only one of them will be active again.

At this point I can't even pretend to have any clue what Zorn is thinking. I would think Kelly will be active because the Saints starting corners are both under 6 feet and that could give him an advantage in the red zone. Then again, Zorn seems to be a little stubborn so it wouldn't surprise me to see only Thomas active.

As for Davis, it all depends on Cooley's injury and how confident Zorn is that it won't affect him at all.

There is no way all three will be active for this game. My guess is only one of them will be active again.

I'd like to see them all active, but my guess is that Thomas and Davis sit and Kelly is active.

Davis should be our weapon X this year, especially with Kelly gimpy and Thomas struggling.

He needs to get significant playtime this year for this team to succeed.

The success of the entire team rides on the the playing tme of a rookie TE. If he wasn't from SC, you wouldn't even mention him.

The success of the entire team rides on the the playing tme of a rookie TE. If he wasn't from SC, you wouldn't even mention him.

This system relies on a 3 receiver set as well as a power running game. I've outlined this time and time again. He was drafted by Zorn for this very reason. This it is irrespective of where he went to college.

Sad to say but that fact is completely lost on you. :doh:

This system relies on a 3 receiver set as well as a power running game. I've outlined this time and time again. He was drafted by Zorn for this very reason. This it is irrespective of where he went to college.

Sad to say but that fact is completely lost on you. :doh:

Ijust don't get him being inactive last week. He's the one guy I thought would be effective with JC early in the season. I remember all the talk during the offseason about the 2 TE sets. Maybe its not as effective in the WCO as we had been saying in the offseason.

Ijust don't get him being inactive last week. He's the one guy I thought would be effective with JC early in the season. I remember all the talk during the offseason about the 2 TE sets. Maybe its not as effective in the WCO as we had been saying in the offseason.

I don't get it either but there were few things I saw from Zorn last week that I expected and many more that made me scratch my head.

I'd like to see them all active, but my guess is that Thomas and Davis sit and Kelly is active.

I'd like to see them all active as well but almost every team sits one receiver when they carry more than four. Depending on Cooley's injury, Davis could be active but then who do you sit? Cooley? If not him then probably BOTH Kelly and Thomas.

All in all, I think your guess is probably the way things will turn out. Kelly will be active and Thomas and Davis will sit.

I'd like to see them all active as well but almost every team sits one receiver when they carry more than four. Depending on Cooley's injury, Davis could be active but then who do you sit? Cooley? If not him then probably BOTH Kelly and Thomas.

All in all, I think your guess is probably the way things will turn out. Kelly will be active and Thomas and Davis will sit.

Couldn't we just sit a lineman or something? what about a safety? Can't Davis play good special teams? We don't need Thrash to play.

There's gotta be a way.

Everything I've heard says that Kelly is all but a certainty this weekend; which excites me as my disappointment in Thomas is not subtle. Conversely, I really don't think Zorn is behind Davis at all...which is weird. I thought that he was amongst the most accelerated of all of the rookies (less Reinhart(sp)) this year.

Everything I've heard says that Kelly is all but a certainty this weekend; which excites me as my disappointment in Thomas is not subtle. Conversely, I really don't think Zorn is behind Davis at all...which is weird. I thought that he was amongst the most accelerated of all of the rookies (less Reinhart(sp)) this year.

JLC today quoted Zorn as saying there's a good chance Kelly still isn't active.

Archived