Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry and Bram....(or Bram & Larry if he prefers) merged

twobags95

I think we need to see some compitition this offseason. I think it would be great for Larry and Bram to compete. Any event ideas?

These are a few of the ones I came up with.

- 40yrd dash

- Bench press 45lbs the most in 2min

- Arm Wrestling

- Who can toss a football the farthest

- Goal-line drill in pads

The looser should have to wear a Cowboys jearsey for an entire week (all day everyday, not just for the show). They would also have to sing our fight song to start and end every broadcast that week.

:point2sky

Bram wants to wear a cowboys jersey anyway.
Bram wore a Dallas jersey? I never liked him anyway.

Not saying the original opinion by sideshow is plausible because I don't take Bram to be a closet 'Boys fan, but it looks like you misread his statement.

I actually think Larry would win most of the hypothetical events.

Bram would beat him hands down in all of those events . . . then Larry would make fun of him, publicly ogle the cheerleaders (has anyone else found this to be extremely weird and awkward . . . when he goes into these odd fantasy-type moments?? . . . it's gotten kinda creepy lately), talk about Vinny C. being a prophet, bash Bram again, and then say that this has all been sponsored by the Washington Redskins . . . oh and then he'll put forth whatever else the organization wants us to know . . . and regurgitate what Snyder and Vinny think.

Not saying the original opinion by sideshow is plausible because I don't take Bram to be a closet 'Boys fan, but it looks like you misread his statement.

I actually think Larry would win most of the hypothetical events.

Bram grew up as a Redskins fan and continues to be one today. He tries to appear objective because he's a "journalist," but when pressed he usually presents a fans point of view.

Larry is by far the biggest homer i have ever heard. I guess he gets paid by the Redskins organization, but its hard to take anything he says seriously. During the season, i always listen to Doc Walker, BMitch, and anyone else on 980 over Larry and Bram because they speak the truth and aren't afraid to critisize the team when necessary.

Archived