Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Skins fans-keep your heads up!

CowboysSaintsFan

Unlike previous years, you guys have some promising young talent on this team that'll potentiall gell and be a force to years to come...

1. That Anthony Montgomery is a beast-the Skins' FO has definitely learned from their past mistakes, and have slowly but surely unearthed some steals in the later rounds. When Rocky Mcintosh gets healthy, he'll be another force. HB Blades has shown alot of potential. After Stephon Heyer goes through a full training camp(assuming he takes over at RT next year), the sky could be the limit for him. Carlos Rogers SHOULD be 100% by the next stretch run. And LaRon Landry will have a long career in DC.

2. You have ALL of your draft picks next year-the Skins' FO has done a very good job in Gibbs 2, so there will be ALOT to be happy about next April.

3. With another year under his belt, Jason Campbell could finally develop into an elite QB.

4. Signing Chris Cooley and Ladell Betts to long-term contracts WELL BEFORE they hit the open market was definitely one of the best, if not the best moves in Gibbs 2.

5. Gibbs(2) has finally gotten this team to be very competitive again for years to come.

Hey-don't hang your heads down after today's playoff loss-the good news is that the sun shines every morning you wake up, and especially considering all the promising things that's happened to the Skins' organization recently, you definitely have alot to look forward to!:applause:

Good post. I also see the Redskins as a dangerous team in the future. And they are going to get to have a full draft.

Actually, we have 5 of 7 picks. Our 4th and 6th are missing if I'm not mistaken. But we do have all our first day picks, so the chance to get some really good talent is there.

Anyway, I'm still a little discouraged about the loss. I'm proud of the way the team played, but it's disheartening to go fight so hard to get to the playoffs only to lose in the first round. I just hope that the Skins can carry this momentum into next year, unlike 2006.

Actually, we have 5 of 7 picks. Our 4th and 6th are missing if I'm not mistaken. But we do have all our first day picks, so the chance to get some really good talent is there.

Anyway, I'm still a little discouraged about the loss. I'm proud of the way the team played, but it's disheartening to go fight so hard to get to the playoffs only to lose in the first round. I just hope that the Skins can carry this momentum into next year, unlike 2006.

We still have our sixth.

Great to hear nice things from you guys, but I know most of you all to be classy on this board.

CowboysSaintsFan

Terrence Newman 41

VCDefectors

HeHateMe

Thank you for the kind words. Although we love getting in each other's faces about whose team is better, deep down we both love the fact that our respective teams are emerging from their hole of mediocrity, yours alittle quicker then ours. With two strong teams, this Cowboys and Redskins rivalry is going to be like it was once before back in the old days.

Good luck in the playoffs. :cheers:

Archived