Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Dallas!!

ladiewolve

Just a friendly little thread starter to say I hope you kick the crap out of Seattle just so you can come back to play with my boys!

So for the few times in my life that I will say this...go Redskins!

Yes!!! Go Dallas...

straight to hell!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I hate dallas as much as the next redskins fan but this is just immature. All she did was come here to say she wants us to win and wishes for us to win. Our response: go to hell dallas. Why cant we just say thank you for her/him rooting for us to win even though they are a dallas fan. Everyone on here is talking about :wewantd: but when a Dallas fan comes on here just to say good luck we harp on her. Whats the difference between her wanting to play against us in 2 weeks and showing good sportmanship and us saying we want to play dallas? :doh:

OP, Thanks for saying you would like to play us for a third time.

I hate dallas as much as the next redskins fan but this is just immature. All she did was come here to say she wants us to win and wishes for us to win. Our response: go to hell dallas. Why cant we just say thank you for her/him rooting for us to win even though they are a dallas fan. Everyone on here is talking about :wewantd: but when a Dallas fan comes on here just to say good luck we harp on her. Whats the difference between her wanting to play against us in 2 weeks and showing good sportmanship and us saying we want to play dallas? :doh:

OP, Thanks for saying you would like to play us for a third time.

Dude, take the stick out of your butt. It was said in jest. If you see something from me that's over the top, then call me on it. But for something as simple as this, stop acting like a hysterical little you know what.

That would be awesome,,, when was the last time Washington and Dallas faced off in the playoffs? My boss is a skins fan and so is my assistant. Allready made arangements to watch the game @ the Bosses house if the skins win! Hell yea I'll say it......................GOOOOOOOOOO SKINS!

Just a friendly little thread starter to say I hope you kick the crap out of Seattle just so you can come back to play with my boys!

Just a friendly reminder that you should go ahead and jump of the bandwagon like the rest of brokeback fans..

No pukes team has won more regular season games than this one. We look forward to ending your season with back to back losses to the Skins. It will also allow other teams to hire several of your coaches.

This will be the worst nightmare of an offseason for the pukes and their 3 or 4 remaining fans that don't jump on the Patriots bandwagon after next Sunday.

No pukes team has won more regular season games than this one. We look forward to ending your season with back to back losses to the Skins. It will also allow other teams to hire several of your coaches.

This will be the worst nightmare of an offseason for the pukes and their 3 or 4 remaining fans that don't jump on the Patriots bandwagon after next Sunday.

Oh come on now...we have more than 3 or 4 fans. True fans don't jump off the bandwagon reguardless of how well the seasons go. Will you jump off the Skins wagon if they lose to Seattle?

For the record, I hate the Pats and their cheating coach more than any other nfl team...including the skins.

I want you to win in Seattle so we can have our tie breaker.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say no one wants to "play with your boys".

middle-finger.jpg

I hate dallas as much as the next redskins fan but this is just immature. All she did was come here to say she wants us to win and wishes for us to win....

Yep.

Thanks. I would also like to see a post-season game between the two. On a side note, is there really such a place as "Gassville" Arkansas?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And following in the "maturity" line... ;) I'm just bitter because you beat me to the punch.

Seriously, ladiewolve, being from Gassville (no matter the state) will probably save you from taking as much heat. It's just a funny name and humor often works to cool people down.

For your sake let's hope the "G" doesn't fall off the town's welcome sign anytime soon.:D

Can we bring Laron with us or will you petition the league not to let him play? We'll make sure we pack our neck braces from those cheap shot horse collars too.

I know alot of Dallas fan were hollering it was intentional. I wasn't one of them tho. He never even looked at Glenn, Anyone with eyeballs could see he was going for the interception and almost knocked a skin down first when he went slidding.

As far as Roy goes , I dont condone his type of tackle either. I dont condone anything from any player on any team that could cause season ending or life threatening injuries...especially if it's done on purpose.

All of our teams take big enough risks just playing the game that they and their fans love. It is Football after all and injuries will occur no matter what. Its a rough game and we all like it that way..but there is no room for on purpose unsportsman like conduct from any team.

Archived