Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Dallas!!

ladiewolve

Yep.

And following in the "maturity" line... ;) I'm just bitter because you beat me to the punch.

Seriously, ladiewolve, being from Gassville (no matter the state) will probably save you from taking as much heat. It's just a funny name and humor often works to cool people down.

For your sake let's hope the "G" doesn't fall off the town's welcome sign anytime soon.:D

Ha ha , I hope it doesnt either. I could take this a little farther and tell you I live 5 miles from a town called Flippin , Ar. And about 5 miles from a town called Monkey Run, Ar. lol.. Yellville , Ar is on the other side of flippin.

I will stop on that one! lmao

Ha ha , I hope it doesnt either. I could take this a little farther and tell you I live 5 miles from a town called Flippin , Ar. And about 5 miles from a town called Monkey Run, Ar. lol.. Yellville , Ar is on the other side of flippin.

I will stop on that one! lmao

wow....thats just too much.

but i got a question...that sign showed mountain peaks and a nice river through them...

is that really there? cuz if nots. thats false advertising....

but i think im going to have to visit monkey run. thats too good to pass up.

wow....thats just too much.

but i got a question...that sign showed mountain peaks and a nice river through them...

is that really there? cuz if nots. thats false advertising....

but i think im going to have to visit monkey run. thats too good to pass up.

Oh yeah, Im 2 miles from the White river. Actually we have 3 rivers really close , and 2 huge lakes. we are in the ozark mountains...and we do wear shoes and have indoor toilets and running water as well.....Im not sure about Monkey Run tho.....LOL, I'm kidding...I think.

That would be awesome,,, when was the last time Washington and Dallas faced off in the playoffs? My boss is a skins fan and so is my assistant. Allready made arangements to watch the game @ the Bosses house if the skins win! Hell yea I'll say it......................GOOOOOOOOOO SKINS!

1983 NFC Championship Game Skins won 31-17 to advance to Super Bowl XVII. The Skins/Boys only other playoff game was the 1973 NFC Championship Game the Skins won 26-3 to advance to Super Bowl VII.

Archived