Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow, the play Patten made (Skins related)

nneece

Did anyone see the huge catch Patten made for NO toward the end of the first half of the Seahawks game? Why couldn't we get that type of production out of Patten when he was with us? We currently seem incapable of getting good production out of WR's. I'll chalk part of that up to having Brunell for the last few seasons. Brees is on fire tonight also... But come on, we need to have a WR step up. Campbell is doing a pretty good job of delivering the ball.

Did anyone see the huge catch Patten made for NO toward the end of the first half of the Seahawks game? Why couldn't we get that type of production out of Patten when he was with us? We currently seem incapable of getting good production out of WR's. I'll chalk part of that up to having Brunell for the last few seasons. Brees is on fire tonight also... But come on, we need to have a WR step up. Campbell is doing a pretty good job of delivering the ball.

You can't blame QB or coaches on that.. The balls are getting delivered and the WR's are open, we just can't seen to come up with it. I myself would have gone to ARE more then he did.. I'm also not sure why we went away from Cooley.

Archived