Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry

yeah, why put a watermark over it on this site? but thats a really good jersey switch nice job

Because its my work :) Thanks

Do what I did, remove the watermark. I had to do it because it had Getty Images written on it.

Because its my work :) Thanks

Do what I did, remove the watermark. I had to do it because it had Getty Images written on it.

Huh? I don't understand why you'd remove the watermark only to put your own, and then tell someone you won't, but that they can take the time to do so if they wish. Why put it there in the first place?

Huh? I don't understand why you'd remove the watermark only to put your own, and then tell someone you won't, but that they can take the time to do so if they wish. Why put it there in the first place?

You dont understand why I would'nt someone just to take what I did and put it as thier own?

If someone wants to do something artistically, then they can do the same thing I did. I put it up there so I can show my stuff off, not for people to use it for thier own stuff.

Understand now?

And the wristband, and collar for those keeping score.

Just sayin.

:)

The color is part of the shoulder pads, but if people want to get that picky, I will change that.

On my monitor you could hardly tell the band, but that will get changed.

The one on his sleeve is sticking out like a soar thumb. I am not at work, so I cant change it right now.

The color is part of the shoulder pads, but if people want to get that picky, I will change that.

The one on his sleeve is sticking out like a soar thumb. I am not at work, so I cant change it right now.

I'm looking through a 1000:1 monitor both at home and at work. I'm sure it's really not that noticable.

There are several other things that could be pointed out, but TBH, I was just giving you a hard time.

I'm looking through a 1000:1 monitor both at home and at work. I'm sure it's really not that noticable.

There are several other things that could be pointed out, but TBH, I was just giving you a hard time.

There are things I see too, ther blurriness on the left shoulder pad, some of the yellow is to bright around the numbers, etc.

I am keeping my art to myself next time :P

Nobody is trying to get "picky." You offer plenty of constructive critisism, just thought you might like some too... :)

Really man, NICE WORK!

Agreed, and was thinking the same exact thing.

Don't dish it out of you can't take it my Brotha.

black_eye.gif

wtf are you talking about? I agreed with everything you said. You think that I think thats perfect. No. But I can disagree with things, and I have the confidence in my stuff to do so. If me saying that something that probably has 10 pixels in it is picky, then thats what I think. Can it be changed, yes, IMO is it picky, yes.

What I’m talking about is you can't take constructive criticism. You continually put the kids down who do lesser work than you, however the first time one of them makes mention of anything you’ve done, or points out a flaw, your skin becomes very thin.

You obviously thought your rendition of Landry was good enough to start two threads on it, to get your head all swelled up. What’s that all about?

Yeah, you’re stuff is Okay, but your only about half as good as you think you are, and quite frankly there are several people on this board who are much better, and have half the ego you show around here.

What I’m talking about is you can't take constructive criticism. You continually put the kids down who do lesser work than you, however the first time one of them makes mention of anything you’ve done, or points out a flaw, your skin becomes very thin.

You obviously thought your rendition of Landry was good enough to start two threads on it, to get your head all swelled up. What’s that all about?

Yeah, you’re stuff is Okay, but your only about half as good as you think you are, and quite frankly there are several people on this board who are much better, and have half the ego you show around here.

I wanted to start 3 threads but I couldnt find another forum to put it on. I wanted to put something on the main page, and where its probably should of gone, was here. If I put it only in the graphics section, then only a few people would of seen it, whats up with that?

I can take critisism fine, I wouldnt be where I am today without taking it. When you or WSP said there is some purple showing, guess what, you guys where right, but doesnt mean I cant think its picky.

With respect for what you have done for ES and being a mod of this section, I never said anything about your work, but I feel the same about your stuff as you do mine, bloated flash stuff. But you know what, its okay on both sides, because its all opinions. You are probaby right that my stuff is not as good as I think it is, because if it was, I would probably have a career at this. But "I" enjoy my stuff, as the same as when you post a sig for someone, or when InsaneBoost does something, its a feeling of self gratification, which art is all about. If its sigs, wallpapers, etc.

There are some people on here that I think are really good or could be really good, and a lot of people think my stuff is good. But please get out of your head that I put everyone down. One I can remember is I believe InsaneBoost Landry sig he did a month back. It was great. Also today, I recommeded someone to ask SkinsFan07 to do the sig they where looking for because he is the best at what he does with video, and I dont even like the kid. I give credit where credit is due. For the Ego part, thank you. If your not going to have confidence in yourself, who will :) I am glad you got it out how you felt about me, because if you feel this way, I must be doing something right :)

This is why CHUBAKAH is a legend, and i agree with him. all someone did was tell you you missed something, maybe they though you didnt see it and might want to fix it, but then you come back all pissed because someone was trying to help you out. if you dont like what someone said about your work then dont post it and then you can think it's the best thing ever and nobody can tell you otherwise.

This is why CHUBAKAH is a legend, and i agree with him. all someone did was tell you you missed something, maybe they though you didnt see it and might want to fix it, but then you come back all pissed because someone was trying to help you out. if you dont like what someone said about your work then dont post it and then you can think it's the best thing ever and nobody can tell you otherwise.

Wow, now we have legands on a internet board, but since I know you can read, when did I say that Chubakah and WSP was wrong with what they said? I said it was picky, but I never never said it was wrong.

Thanks.

Archived