Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry

I decided to see what he would look like in a Skins Uniform. I think I am going to make some kinda sig out of it, but not sure how wrap it around a theme. We will see.

LandySkinUni.jpg

When you make up your mind and "finalize your choice" re-submit so that I can make an option. !

When you make up your mind and "finalize your choice" re-submit so that I can make an option. !

make up my mind on what, I never said that I would repost it after I am done fixing it. What option are you going to make with it :rofl:

change your damn sig!!!

it should say custom sigs at ripoff prices!!!!!!!!!!!

really, how much do I charge for a sig? Its not a ripoff is someone enjoys it and pays for it. Don't hate on me because no one wants your pieces of ****.

You take some stuff too seriously Meno. And can I please just use that pic for a wall?

I'll pay you $5 to use it. ;)

seriously though all you have to do is use the clone stamp tool to remove that watermark. I can easily get it off. i just want your permission.

You take some stuff too seriously Meno. And can I please just use that pic for a wall?

I'll pay you $5 to use it. ;)

seriously though all you have to do is use the clone stamp tool to remove that watermark. I can easily get it off. i just want your permission.

You have my permission to use the clone tool to remove it.

This wall I'm gonna make is gonna be sweet. Oh and I got the watermark off.

I should put it up just to piss you off Meno. ;)

So that other people can use it. HAHAHA jus jokes.

But seriously do you enjoy picking on a 17 year old teenager over the internet?

to me it sems that he may actually get off to that, every post i read about either yours or his sigs/wallpapers he's always tryna hate and or pick on you. seriously meno does this turn you on?? might you have a "man-crush" on our lil teenage artist?

:rofl: is it going to be as sweet as your Campbell wallpaper, lets hope so :o

People are not going to use it for that long just because sooner then later we will have him in his actual uniform.

I enjoy everything I do, why else would I do it?

Looky at what i did Mr.Meno. No Watermark. I even fixed up the purple spots that you had and made them look more like the skins jersey. And I changed his wristbands.

324d931a10.jpg

;)

Decent job taking the water mark off, but to much blur.

****ty job cutting out the picture. Look at his arms. Also the filter you overlaid on him takes out any detail from his face.

I am glad you spent 5 minutes changing the color on the parts I missed. Good job.

to me it sems that he may actually get off to that, every post i read about either yours or his sigs/wallpapers he's always tryna hate and or pick on you. seriously meno does this turn you on?? might you have a "man-crush" on our lil teenage artist?

Not trying to hate on anyone. He boost and brags how good his stuff is and in my opinion its not even on par with the rest of the Graphic Artist on here. He was caught by me stealing sigs off of other sites and putting video on it, and passing it off as his own. I have a real problem with that.

I wouldnt call it a man crush. The shrine I have dedicated to him suggest its much more then that.

Decent job taking the water mark off, but to much blur.

****ty job cutting out the picture. Look at his arms. Also the filter you overlaid on him takes out any detail from his face.

I am glad you spent 5 minutes changing the color on the parts I missed. Good job.

the blur is a gaussian blur for the wall i'm gonna make, and I'll fine tune the cutting when I actually make it.

Thanks for the c&c.

Archived