Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My mesterious dream of the draft.......

skinfan09

i had a strange dream and i was looking at a sheet of paper for a few min befor i noticed it said "Redskin's Rookies" i looked through it veiwing the players and positions for the draft. i remember the positions, just not the people. here is what it said.......

1. LT

2. LB

3. TE

4. U

5. CB

6. LB

i still dont know what the U is, and i think that is too many draft picks. do you think it is likely that this will be our draft order? will i grow up to be a psycic?:fortune:

Yes, you are psychic, but you must have had the dream before they gave out the conditional picks because we have 7 picks now, not six.

Allow me to put names with the positions in your dream.

53. (1) LT - Daryn Colledge, Boise State

153. (2) LB - Clint Ingram, Oklahoma

173. (3) TE - Jeff King, VaTech

189. (4) U - Marcus Maxey, CB Miami

196. (5) CB - Chiijoke Onyenegecha, Oklahoma

230. (6) LB - Anthony Schlegel, Ohio State

Those are the 6 positions in order that you listed. Since you're missing the conditional 7 round pick we were given, I thought I'd expand on your dream and throw my own in.

250. (7) DE - Garrett McIntyre, Fresno State

i had a strange dream and i was looking at a sheet of paper for a few min befor i noticed it said "Redskin's Rookies" i looked through it veiwing the players and positions for the draft. i remember the positions, just not the people. here is what it said.......

1. LT

2. LB

3. TE

4. U

5. CB

6. LB

i still dont know what the U is, and i think that is too many draft picks. do you think it is likely that this will be our draft order? will i grow up to be a psycic?:fortune:

Unfortunately, you can't read in dreams. But, if you could read (which you can't), you must have a photographic memory to remember all of that!

Unfortunately, you can't read in dreams. But, if you could read (which you can't), you must have a photographic memory to remember all of that!

dude.....dont even tell me youve never rememberd something from a dream and then it happen......you would be lying. i just thought it would be cool to share this with you guys.

dont be a##holes about it.......be skins fans:logo:

is that true? I know you can't die in dreams

first off, you definetely can die in dreams, ive gotten shot loads of times and died, ofcourse i wake up sweating when everything goes black...

plus, two positions to look for in second round is TE andLB...

first off, you definetely can die in dreams, ive gotten shot loads of times and died, ofcourse i wake up sweating when everything goes black...

plus, two positions to look for in second round is TE andLB...

not true, studies claim experiencing actual death in a dream makes your brain and body go into shock because nobody living knows how it feels to be dead, and it's too traumatic for your brain to process.

Archived