Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Naked Truth

dinzelwashington

Actually, Indy is the team to beat. Don't let ESPN fill your head so easily with opinions which are meant to stir the pot. The worst thing that can happen for a network like ESPN is there to a be a CLEAR favorite going into the playoffs......hence all the talk last year about how resting the starters the last two weeks was going to kill the Eagles in the playoffs.

BTW. Does anyone else have skinsomnia??/QUOTE]

Yeh I got it tonight and will have it until we've done Philly. I am supposed to be getting work done late tongiht so I can do other crap tomorrow and instead I keep searching the threads :laugh: .

The Colts are by far and away the best team in football.

Just because you lose one game late, and one game that you treat like a preseason game....doesn't make you vunerable.

This Pats hype is just to build drama-who've they beaten? They get to whip up on piss poor AFC East teams...c'mon.

I respect what the Pats did, they often didn't get enough respect-but now the tables have turned...they get too much respect for every little win.

No one is beating Indy at home in the dome.

Just cause they went 13-0, Indy isnt the Team to beat.. The team to beat are the Patriots. Get that into everyones head..They are the 2 time defending champions and looking scarier as the season concludes... dont be surprise if they beat Indy at home and face the skins in the SB.

BTW. Does anyone else have skinsomnia???

I agree 100%. If we make the playoffs, and play like we have in the recent weeks, I could see us playing the patriots in the super bowl. When you make it to the playoffs, it's not about the record, it's about momentum. Right now the two hottest teams in each conference are the Redskins and the Pats. No I haven't forgotten about the Seahawks. I just think they are going to have a letdown here in the next few weeks. They've won what, the last 11 games? Personally I think the Bears could beat the 'hawks. :2cents:

dont be surprise if they beat Indy at home and face the skins in the SB.

That would be a dream scenario for me. JG vs. BB. I think these are two of the best minds ever to coach football. Being up here in NE after the Skins take down the perennial champs would be priceless.

dont be surprise if they beat Indy at home and face the skins in the SB.

That would be a dream scenario for me. JG vs. BB. I think these are two of the best minds ever to coach football. Being up here in NE after the Skins take down the perennial champs would be priceless.

Archived