Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please let us have another Coles thread

hands11

230 posts is to much to read through and this is just to funny to miss out on.

Originally posted by boobiemiles

The JETS are in trouble. They only have MCCarriens as a viable recieving threat. Coles should be ashamed of himself. He didnt want to listen to anybody but himself. he put two franchises through hell, but I know he wanted a bigger signing bonus fr insurance. Bradshwa felt pressure form the Jets fan base to make the move, and now the Jets fan base are calling Bradshaw credibility into question. Who knows what Coles cost them, maybe Ferguson and McKenzie. This is just the first part of the season of redemption 05.

To bad we let go of 50-50 so soon.

I thought this is what we had been waiting for. Training camp injuries. It not like our rookie CB is ready to practive yet. I guess they didnt want RG to show up at camp. If hes sign, I dont think they can stop him, but then again, would he have really come ?

Anyway, anyone dumb enough to take Coles back with his attitude, money grabbing and Srgt Hulka, BIG TOE, would surely have taken 50-50 and given us at least 2nd round pick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Fred Jones

We made the move with RG because we needed the cap space to sign our two first rounders. We just didn't have the cap room to keep him.

Yeah but one of them is not signed and injuried so he cant practice.

Originally posted by wilbur58z

Rogers signed this morning.

Ok, he signed but he cant practice.

Anyway, I wasnt trying to turn this into something so serious. It was a funny post about 50-50 and the sorry Jets. I was trying to base it in some fact though. The wish being, we could have held onto 50-50 a little longer till someone got hurt in training camp like Coles did. We didnt have to sign Rogers since he isnt practicing yet.

---

Several hours after agreeing to terms with quarterback Jason Campbell, the Redskins this morning signed his former Auburn teammate, cornerback Carlos Rogers, according to sources familiar with the situation. With the signings, the Redskins first-round picks will show up at Redskins Park today for practice, although Rogers remains injured and unable to participate.

Originally posted by Mr. S

effin Coles, oh well, I normally try not to wish ill with players, but with Coles, I hope New York enjoys his subpar performance due to that toe.

Maybe we should just start calling him that.

The Toe or TT

I like Sgt Hulka, the guy from the movie Stripes.

He gave that speach about stick his big toe up Bill Murphy's back side.

Archived