Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com

TLusby

I hope everyone is watching the video clips from www.redskins.com. Snyder is doing a great job bypassing the general media. It appears that he is setting up a broadcasting studio to conduct interviews and the Redskins will have two different TV shows this season. I wish the players could play ball as well as Snyder generates cash!

Hes going to eventually charge for the video I bet. Like "Redskins Premium Content Pass" Lots of other NFL teams do that like the steelers. I hope he doesnt I love the coverage w/ Larry Michael. However, this is Dan Synder we are talking about who will try to make money any way he can (i.e. selling tickets in front of a concrete column)

What has really impressed me about the efforts on Redskins.com has been the basic do-good nature of the broadcasts.

Lets face it... the Redskins are investing an enourmous amount of resources into giving us, the fans, this kind of information with little or no economic return.

It's simply because they (the Redskins) want the fans to have the most up to date information. I really admire that.

Honestly... I dare anyone at work to pitch an idea to their boss which lays out a tremendous amount of company time, effort, and resources, expecting NO Return.....targeting customers who have already bought your product... let us all know how it works out for you. :)

Originally posted by redskns56

I'm hoping that they make the video from the 2 shows they are planning available on the web for those of us who are geographically challenged!

You should email them and tell them how thousands of geographically challenged fans also want to see those shows and could they please put them on their web.

I don't begrudge Snyder for making as much money as he can. He has re-invested most of the money on the team. Snyder isn't a tight wad like Bidwell in Arizona.

You have to give the guy credit, he is trying to give us (the fans) as much information as possible.

What has really impressed me about the efforts on Redskins.com has been the basic do-good nature of the broadcasts.

Lets face it... the Redskins are investing an enourmous amount of resources into giving us, the fans, this kind of information with little or no economic return.

It's simply because they (the Redskins) want the fans to have the most up to date information. I really admire that.

Honestly... I dare anyone at work to pitch an idea to their boss which lays out a tremendous amount of company time, effort, and resources, expecting NO Return.....targeting customers who have already bought your product... let us all know how it works out for you.

Well, not exactly. It's called relationship marketing. They might not be getting a direct financial return from the videos out of Redskin Park, but they are building relationships with us, the fans. The more time we spend on their website, the more likely we are to be wrapped up in every move the Skins make, and the more likely we will be to renew our season tickets every year. Not direct, but certainly there is a return there somewhere.

:2cents:

Originally posted by riggins44

I don't begrudge Snyder for making as much money as he can. He has re-invested most of the money on the team. Snyder isn't a tight wad like Bidwell in Arizona.

You have to give the guy credit, he is trying to give us (the fans) as much information as possible.

I completely agree with you.

Originally posted by cowboykilla

Well, not exactly. It's called relationship marketing. They might not be getting a direct financial return from the videos out of Redskin Park, but they are building relationships with us, the fans. The more time we spend on their website, the more likely we are to be wrapped up in every move the Skins make, and the more likely we will be to renew our season tickets every year. Not direct, but certainly there is a return there somewhere.

:2cents:

Agreed to a certain extant, but try explaining 'relationship marketing' to the bean counters in the finance department. :)

Archived