Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else think "Battle of the Gridiron Stars" is beautifully surreal?

Originally posted by Joeythetapeworm

Seeing KGB shoot a soccer ball on a goal defended by Marvin Harrison...wow; one of those things that's so ridiculuos that it ends up making sense somehow.

(for those that care, Harrison deflected it)

Are those things still going on? Or are they all previously taped? I'm just waiting for someone to seriously injure themselves, like that Dolphins running back (resurrected his career briefly with the Dolphins) who tore his knee to the point where they almost had to amputate his leg playing beach volleyball. I'm surprised that so many coaches allow their players to be on the show...

Originally posted by jrockster77

Are those things still going on? Or are they all previously taped? I'm just waiting for someone to seriously injure themselves, like that Dolphins running back (resurrected his career briefly with the Dolphins) who tore his knee to the point where they almost had to amputate his leg playing beach volleyball. I'm surprised that so many coaches allow their players to be on the show...

I'm not sure how recent it was, since Coles is on the NFC team. It was on ESPN2 at 11:30 so I'm sure it was a repeat, but the first time I'd seen it.

Hmm-now that I think about it, I agree with you that it's suprising so many players are allowed to participate.

Would be very cool if sometime in the future they did a league vs league competition. Doubt it would ever work out but would be fun.

NBA vs NFL vs MLB or something like that.

Would be very cool if sometime in the future they did a league vs league competition. Doubt it would ever work out but would be fun.

NBA vs NFL vs MLB or something like that.

I saw something today on one of the ESPN channels, it was bowling between players from different sports. T.O. and some other NFL guys were there. NBA Dwayne Wade was there. It was the second day of it and maybe more to come. I only watched for a moment so that is all I know.

I'm not sure how recent it was, since Coles is on the NFC team. It was on ESPN2 at 11:30 so I'm sure it was a repeat, but the first time I'd seen it.

Hmm-now that I think about it, I agree with you that it's suprising so many players are allowed to participate.

I can't believe Coles is doing these shows when his toe is still a problem and has been for almost 2 years now.

One more reason its good that he's a Jet again.

Archived