Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's official: Britney Spears is prego...

thito_da_skins_fan

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Is it me or has she just fallen off into total white trash in the past year and a half or so? When she first came out, she seemed pretty...classy, for lack of a better word (the half naked videos aside). Now it's like she's fresh out of the trailer park. Whats the deal?

Because that's how she is before PR people get ahold of her with the best stylists, clothing, hair, makeup, etcetera. She was white trash and, now that she's out of the spotlight, you're seeing her in her "native habitat," so to speak.

Nick

Originally posted by ntotoro

Because that's how she is before PR people get ahold of her with the best stylists, clothing, hair, makeup, etcetera. She was white trash and, now that she's out of the spotlight, you're seeing her in her "native habitat," so to speak.

Nick

native habitat. LMAO

Isn't he? He even comes complete with the ratty lookin facial hair and beady eyes.

Is it me or has she just fallen off into total white trash in the past year and a half or so? When she first came out, she seemed pretty...classy, for lack of a better word (the half naked videos aside). Now it's like she's fresh out of the trailer park. Whats the deal?

I agree, she at least portrayed herself as suave and sophisticated, but now she is seems to be right out of a double wide. If you took out the five year period where she has been famous and put working at some 2 bit resturant in the south in its place...i bet her life would have been almost identical, with the exception of the JT thing.

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/001250.html

Did a bit of searching cause I wanted to find out more about him...what a great interview. His first kids name is "Kaleb Michael Jackson Federline." What a nutsack.

The fact that you called him a nutsack is hilarious

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

The fact that you called him a nutsack is hilarious

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Almost called him a tw*t rocket. But that wouldn't fly too well with the mods, I think.

Archived