Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Dyson and Ty Law - What the dilly?

Yomar

Ty Law and Andre Dyson getting no love in free agency? Last I heard Dyson was talking to the Seahawks, but left without signing "to explore other options". Law is a bit riskier since his foot injury means he won't be healthy for a gew months at least...

but if we are in the Courtney Brown sweepstakes, why aren't we at least bringing these guys in for a visit. Dyson especially.

I live in Pittsburgh and I was listening to the local sports radio show here... and as you know Ty Law came to Pittsburgh for a visit few days ago...

the hosts were talking about a possiblity of Law signing a two year deal or something with Pitt with league min for the first year of the contract...

the reason for getting the league minimum is that there is a good possibility that Law actually might have sit out next year to completely heal from injury...

i didnt realize or hear about where Law is in his rehabilitation but that is what they were saying on local sports radio show here in Pittsburgh about Law...

Originally posted by Snyder Dan

Ty Law and Andre Dyson getting no love in free agency? Last I heard Dyson was talking to the Seahawks, but left without signing "to explore other options". Law is a bit riskier since his foot injury means he won't be healthy for a gew months at least...

but if we are in the Courtney Brown sweepstakes, why aren't we at least bringing these guys in for a visit. Dyson especially.

Well, we're probably not interested in Law because the Poston's are his agents. As for Dyson, I believe Greg Williams was in Tenn. when they drafted him. So, if he's not pushing for him, that's good enough for me.

Ty Law is not only coming off a serious injury, but quite old for a CB. There would be no purpose in signing him. It would only fuel the anti-Snyder hate because another "veteran big named player" was signed in the offseason.

Don't even entertain a visit with Law. I'd rather have one of our current CBs starting.

Originally posted by Gfunk703

Ty Law is not only coming off a serious injury, but quite old for a CB. There would be no purpose in signing him. It would only fuel the anti-Snyder hate because another "veteran big named player" was signed in the offseason.

Don't even entertain a visit with Law. I'd rather have one of our current CBs starting.

You say that know, but wait until Oakland comes into town. Ty Law is still clutch, and c'mon even DG was old. He won't be like he was in his prime, but during the Pats superbowl run he's been a stud. He still is, and if we can get him for cheap, given the market for his is very dead, we should do it. I doubt we get a chance to draft Rolle, even though that's who I want us to draft. By the time Law leaves, Wilds will be able to step up and be the #2 man.

Archived