Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sage Rosenfels

Guest HarrySkin

will he ever throw a ball in the regular season?<br /><br />that's the more important question.<br /><br />Rosenfels does appear to have some upside but what the WCO people were looking for last year in a player in the draft is likely to be different from what Spurrier is looking for.<br /><br />In his defense, Rosenfels does have a more accurate arm than he was credited for in college, he showed that in the preseason. And he does have good escapability, another point in his favor.<br /><br />With his cap number being so low I wouldn't be surprised if Sage remains with the Redskins at least through the end of camp in 2002.

Gasp!! Our number 1 and Best QB is a spice that even my other half doesn't put in most of our meals.<br /><br />But if we don't get a Center,LG, and RG under contract it wont matter.<br /><br />The only O lineman with experience under contract are Samuels, Rock Jansen and Brandt

I agree with you navydave!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />It wont matter if we the next montana!<br /><br />If we dont protect him it wont matter who we have at the helm.<br /><br />having who i think is the best tackle tandem in football is awesome!<br /><br />But we need at least one more good guard inthe samuels,janson catagory.<br /><br />Like i said before i would pickup that mike pearson OT from florida and tranfer him to guard plus he could fill in samuels or janson.<br /><br />either-or we still need a guard cause szott is old and brandt is not a definant answer.<br /><br />Basically we need alot of depth on our line.

As for the O-line, Pearson's OK, but a transition to a new position could be more problematic than drafting a guy who plays the position, and could be a better prospect than Pearson. There are two guys in this draft who fill that bill, and could both be available when the Skins choose: Gurode from Colorado (can play center also), and Fonoti from Nebraska. I'd be happy if the Skins get either.<br /><br />Also, this looks to be a good year for interior line free agents. My favorites would be: McKinney, Colts; Flozell Adams,'Boys; Fabini, Jets; Kreutz ©, Bears; Mulitalo, Ravens. Mulitalo is a restriced FA. Others to consider: Jeff Saturday, and Floyd Wedderburn (both RFAs); and Paul Zukauskas (Exclusive rights FA).

Archived