Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ifeanyi Ohalete's lawsuit against Portis?

Nicealot

Originally posted by Nicealot

What ever happend with the suit that Ifeanyi Ohalete filed against Clinton Portis for the $20,000 that he alleges he was owed for allowing Portis to wear his old number (26)?

Yeah, that was just wrong to not pay him for that man. Especially since he signed one of the richest contracts in history. 20,000 is nothing to Portis. That's like a week on vacation for him man. That's just wrong man. Since he was cut from the team, I guess I could see his point, but that was after the fact. They had already made the deal for the number. I would think Portis should of just avoided the whole court thing and pay the guy. WTF?

Lates.

Originally posted by skinsaddict

wow i cant believe someone would come on a redskins message board to see if anyone had any information on this matter.

it must be a full time job to look cool on the internet.

:puke:

I can't believe someone would spend the 10 seconds it takes to login and post a message... asking OTHERS to do their dirty work for them.

Than typing www.google.com with the search parameters "portis AND ohalete AND court".

Do you get your little mommy to write your essays for you too?

Or are you a mature adult capable of doing the slight bit of searching on your own?

Is the capacity to "search" cool?

I dunno... you tell me wise guy.

Originally posted by skinsaddict

dood. seriously chill out. everyone loves the skins as much as you. everyone was a newbie at one time. hopefully in the future there will be more quality posters, like yourself.

Dood.

Get a clue.

You might want to do a SEARCH about this board.

Blondie

Archived