Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Play Makers?????

I'd certainly add Thrash to that list.....not many players play as hard as he does every down.....

Additionally - we shouldn't forget about the moose of a human being Number 47. If the ball is w/in 5 feet of him and he's w/in 10 yards of the Endzone it is a TD.

Speed and explosiveness from every skill position.

Strong armed quarterback.

Much better offensive line with the improvement at center, return of Jansen, and much improved play of Dockery.

A full year in this system for most of the offense with the same coaching staff.

A full off-season with a declared starting quarterback getting all the reps with his new and returning receivers.

And then of course there's Joe Gibbs with a full season to evaluate the players on this team, their strengths and weaknesses, and a full off-season to evaluate the way NFL defenses reacted to his offensive schemes.

Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by SkinsNatsFan

Much better offensive line with the improvement at center, return of Jansen, and much improved play of Dockery.

A full year in this system for most of the offense with the same coaching staff.

A full off-season with a declared starting quarterback getting all the reps with his new and returning receivers.

And then of course there's Joe Gibbs with a full season to evaluate the players on this team, their strengths and weaknesses, and a full off-season to evaluate the way NFL defenses reacted to his offensive schemes.

Sounds good to me.

Let the good times roll! :cheers:

We do have what would appear to be more playmakers now than we did this time a week ago. And while no one is suggesting Moss is better than Coles, an interesting question does beg to be asked.

If you could have the BEST year Coles has ever had in the NFL or the best year Moss has had in the NFL, which would you RATHER have next year on our team? I think if Moss can bring eight receiving touchdowns, a lot will fall into place for us.

Originally posted by SkinsNatsFan

Sounds good to me.

^^^^ good stuff!!!

you know...of course this team/org has a little ways to go...and are far from great(right now)

But I also feel some pieces just fit better than others...and I see the continued process of Gibbs and Williams and getting those pieces, thier guys...regardless of talent etc etc. The "team" just seems like it will fit better and be just that, a "team" not individual players. And yes there are some playmakers on here that can take it to the house.

:cheers: :logo: :helmet:

Archived