Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about David Terrell?

jmwills1

What do yall think about David Terrell? Given how we have 3 smallish receivers (Moss, Patten, Jacobs), do you think we need a bigger receiver? I think that Terrell could be a very good receiver. He got screwed when he was drafted by the bears. I do not think that Edwards or williams will be available when we draft and I am not sold on the others (White, Williamson, Clayton, etc) as good picks at #9. I think Terrell could be a very good receiver in our offense. I was drinking when I thought that he would be a good addition so Iwanted to see if it was the alcohol or if it was a good thought.

most people will say alcohol :)

I dont know much about Terrell, but players who switch teams either resurrect their career or suck worse than ever. Joe Salave'a, Ron Warner, Ryan Clark, that's all they have in common, former rejects. If Terrell comes really cheap, and is happy to be used as a posession receiver, I wouldnt mind trying him out.

Id rather draft Mike Williams instead though.

Originally posted by jmwills1

Sorry everyone. I did not know that there was already a thread on him. I still think its a good idea

I'd take a chance on him at the vet minimum with incentives. It'd be worth a shot.

Besides, who did he have throwing him the ball????

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

I'd take a chance on him at the vet minimum with incentives. It'd be worth a shot.

Besides, who did he have throwing him the ball????

This is exactly my point (even though I did not mention it). He never had a good QB. They had what, 4 different starting QBs this year. I still think he could be a very good WR

Originally posted by fdarugar

The kid still has potential

A 20 year old poster calling Terrell "kid" :laugh: that's funny.

But he's been in the NFL, what, 4 years or so? We would have seen his potential by now I think. His potential is to act like a total idiot, take dumb penalties ALL the time, and drop a lot of balls.

Thank you, no.

So exactly who from the first round of that draft can catch?

We have K.Robinson who drops alot, D.Terrell who can't catch, R.Gardner nickname 50/50, S.Moss who can't (oh wait he is on our team now), F.Mittchell peoples chump, R.Wayne from the U he is pretty good but has many other 0-fensive weapons around which allow him more possibilities.

In Terrells defense, M.Robinson had a few mediocre seasons while in Chicago and then had some success with the ravens backup/ex boys QB Wright throwing to him. And then did well with the vikes. As with gardner he may be more sucessful with a new address.

so, let's see. we get rid of one stupid football player that can't or won't prepare himself and focus on his job for 16 weeks in Gardner and now you want to go out and get another underachiever? :(

I am disappointed in you :)

Mother Gibbs is adding hard working players this offseason and passed on Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress at least in part because of attitude concerns.

Terrell doesn't fit our 'new' model.

Archived