Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Scandalous Wife

Golgo-13

Alright so here's a question for you guys. My wife's High School Class Reunion is coming up in a few weeks. My wife was the Homecoming Queen in High School and was quite the wild girl. She had quite a few people that she was #ahem# with while she was in high school. So the question is, do I go along with her and want to bash those guys heads in the whole time...or do I let her fly solo and worry the whole time? I trust her, I just don't trust those dirt bags up there. Tell me what you all think. Should I bring a lead pipe along if I do go? Please gentlemen, some advice would be great.

This one is EASY.

Can I talk with your wife?

Ok, kidding. Really though, you have to go with her. I'm not even sure how you can consider not. Better though, convince her that nonsense is stupid and take her on a trip together :).

Art.

If she goes that doesn't mean that a bunch of dudes are going to try and put the moves on her. You have to trust her and just sit back and not do anything. I've found that trust is a HUGE deal to women and if they think you don't trust them a lot will end up cheatting because they figure you don't trust them anyway so they might as well do it.

Just have a couple of these :pint: and many be smoke a little of this :high: and chill out...

No. No lead pipes. Like the man said. Trust. Drive yourself crazy trying to compete with the past. End up with a Prozac dependency. It's just that. The past. At the risk of sounding rather corny, you and the Mrs. live for the now and the future. Sides, seems there's a bit of a legal hassle when beating people with lead pipes. "So sir", say's the judge, "Why did you hit the man in the head with the pipe?"

"Well your honor, I'm pretty sure he managed to get to second base, above the shirt, with my wife back in 10th grade". See how that would go? :D Oh and for God's sakes don't let her see this thread! :cheers:

Brother, you're not seeing this thing clearly. If I may be so bold:

Don't look at this as you having to watch all the vultures circle your beautiful wife, and worrying about it ... look at this as all the vultures circling your beautiful wife wondering just who that detached, confident, studly dude -- sitting casually at the table sipping a brew -- is, and wishing like hell they could be like him and take the lady home that night.

Perspective, brother. You've already won ... revel in the part.

What Om said.

BTW, don't bring a lead pipe. A large flashlight, you know the type that takes several D batteries, is just as effective and will not be automatically considered to be a weapon.

Archived