Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ThanksGiving day Preview

Qcard

Actually, from the looks of that picture, it's; "Personal foul, face mask. # ?, defense. Personal foul, face mask. #22 offense" Penalties offset. Replay 4th down"! Ref, forgetting to turn off mike adds for all to hear: "Down 14 pts in the 4th quarter on Thanksgiving day, I guess I would go for it too. Oh and....(add you're own guys.) :D

Originally posted by bulldog

I don't have the jpeg handy but just superimpose the image of Jeremiah Trotter intercepting that sideline pass against Dallas last year and returning it for a touchdown :) :cool:

Why the fluck not?

eagles-cowboys111801.jpg

WITH TJEREMIAH ROTTER-- THE COWBOY KILLA'-- SAFE AND SECURE IN BURGUNDY AND GOLD, I LOOK FORWARD TO A THANKSGIVING GIFT OF STUFFED COWBOY WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS TOPPED OFF WITH A HEAPING HELPING OF EMMIT PIE ALA MODE.

Eagles rout Cowboys again 36-3

NFL.com wire reports

The Dallas Cowboys make it too easy for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Take Jeremiah Trotter's 50-yard interception return for a touchdown on the final play of the first half. On a throw by Ryan Leaf that didn't make any sense, the Eagles got an easy touchdown. Video highlights

The Eagles had only total net 227 yards, but they started six drives within 50 yards of the goal line, and their only offensive TD came after a Dallas fumble at the 25. They failed to score from inside the red zone for the first time, but converted five other times in a 36-3 victory Sunday.

"What you saw there was a replay of the first game," Cowboys coach Dave Campo said, referring to the 40-18 score in the first game between the teams.

Despite their 2-7 record, the Cowboys have been blown out of only two games -- both against the Eagles (6-3). Both times, they gave away the game in the second quarter.

It doesn't get any easier than Trotter's interception return that gave the Eagles a 20-0 halftime lead.

"You don't get chances like that every day, so I wanted to make the most of it," Trotter said. "We knew that Leaf tended to make that throw."

The Cowboys, on their own 40 with only 15 seconds left, let Leaf take a deep shot downfield, but the pass was incomplete. Instead of throwing deep again or even taking a knee, Leaf threw a short pass. Trotter stepped in front of Randy Chiaverini and ran untouched to the end zone.

Campo said the out-route was called with the thought the Cowboys could get in field-goal range. But the throw to midfield came with no time left.

Emmitt Smith, back in the Cowboys' lineup after missing two games with a sprained right knee, was stripped by Bobby Taylor on the first play of the second quarter. Taylor recovered at the 25, and five plays later, Donovan McNabb threw a 2-yard TD to Chad Lewis for a 7-0 lead.

Smith had 80 yards on 15 carries.

Leaf, the No. 2 overall pick by San Diego in 1998, has lost both of his Dallas starts. He was 11 of 26 for only 102 yards with two interceptions that were returned for touchdowns. He fell to 4-16 as an NFL starter.

"I'm not losing my confidence," Leaf said. "A lot of things went wrong, but I can definitely learn from them."

Hey ballcoachspurrier,

this will be the Emmitts final punishment before he goes to the booth to eat the customary Turkey. Check out the shocked Cheerleader in the background. "Your going to kill Him" hehehe

76_Emmitt_Smith-washington.GIF

Whats up with the All Pro Smoot?

Chew on this GatorEye, Cowboykilla and BallcoachSpurrier. Let's see you beat that.

Getting punk by Joey Galloway.

1016joey.jpg

One hand cacth. Look at the elevation. Look at the concentration. You guys do not want to come to Texas for ThanksGiving.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm really starting to hate this qcard character. I wondering why he doesn't have his own icon to reflect his brimming personality. Anyone have a nice picture of Rosanne Barr that could made into his calling card?

I have 9 straight wins worth of smack in my hard drive. Yield or .........hehehehe. Hey guys I am bored. There isn't much going on until training camp.

If you want to battle bring it on!!!

Chief skin

SKINS SWEEP COW$HITS THIS YEAR THE TURNER CURSE IS OVER

No Chief Skin. This is a sweep - oops I mean Power Sweep

1202emmtd.jpg

Isn't that All Pro All World Lavar Arrington chasing washed-up Emmitt Smith. We are in the mist of greatness. Yield - alot more where that came from. Don't make me pull out the b!tch slap.

"We are in the mist of greatness." - QCard

I realize your brain tends to get a bit cloudy, QCard, and it's good to see you admit it. The "mist" of greatness? Sure is foggy in there, isn't it? :)

Archived