Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't be suprised if Vikes send #7 pick for Coles

KWilliamsAWinfield

Well personally I don't think you guys got enough in trade for Randy Moss, but I doubt we would be lucky enough to get your #7 for Coles. :rolleyes:

Napoleon Harris was highly touted at the time he was drafted -- and had a good rookie year -- but has not been that great of a linebacker since. And if the player you guys pick at #7 turns out to be a bust or just a mediocre player, you guys will have been raped by Al Davis. :moon: Kind of like the Hershel Walker trade revisited. :laugh:

But I guess McCombs decided it was better to put Moss' $7 million in HIS bank account instead of Moss' bank account, now that the team has been sold.

Originally posted by Ernie5

It's more likely you'd trade yr #18. A deal, by the way, I'd take happily. We could then take Mark Clayton, who has some LC in him anyway and take Pac Man at #9 to replace Smoot.

Aaaahhh, another Mark Clayton fan. We shall call him Mighty Mouse!

The Redskins couldn' t afford to have the #7 and #9 draft picks very long. It's a great scenario... because the team could trade the #9 back down the draft board and pick up a plethora of 1st day picks yet still get the guy we all speculate they want.... Mike Williams.

But... that ain't happening. The Vikes are in a great position to significantly bolster their team... I don't see them screwing that up.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Originally posted by Cskin

The Redskins couldn' t afford to have the #7 and #9 draft picks very long. It's a great scenario... because the team could trade the #9 back down the draft board and pick up a plethora of 1st day picks yet still get the guy we all speculate they want.... Mike Williams.

But... that ain't happening. The Vikes are in a great position to significantly bolster their team... I don't see them screwing that up.

we've kept the #2 and #3 picks haven't we?

Archived