Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bills to release QB Bledsoe

Chrisbob74

Originally posted by HeHateMe

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1992404

Key part of article:

ESPN.com has learned that there were discussions between the Bills and Dallas Cowboys officials in recent days about a potential trade. It is not known if the Cowboys opted not to pursue those talks or if Bledsoe advised the Bills he did not wanted to be traded. Such a deal would have reunited Bledsoe with Bill Parcells, the coach who brought him into the league as the first overall prospect selected in the 1993 draft.

Bledsoe and Parcells weren't exactly the best of friends in NE ;)

Originally posted by KingTaylor36

To me he plays with no hart or love for the game. I wouldnt want him.

You must be kiddin', he never lacked heart. He still a starter, I just hope its not in dallas, but then again, with a year under our belts we might be hitting our stride rushing slow immobile QBs well past their prime.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

I definitly see him headed to Dall@ss, it just seems to suit both parties well. Gives Bledsoe a place to end his career, while starting for a year or two, and gives the Cowbi$#@es some more time with Henson.....

Doesn't matter, Bledsoe cant move and our D line with give him fits.

Originally posted by manichispanic

Garcia was a west coast QB going into a bad fit. He only went cause the money was pretty good. He should be in San Fran. Bledsoe is a big, cold weather qb with a good arm but is clearly on the downside of his career, but still good for a 3 year contract.

3 year contract!!!. give him 7 and a gazillion dollar salary.;)

Didn't Bledsoe bash Parcells when Parcells left NE? Didn't he talk about the fact that he is much better off under Pete Carroll because Pete knows how to trust people and doesn't just scare and intimidate his players? I seem to remember an interview like that on NBC at the time.

Which would make for interesting speculation if he went to Tennessee for Norm Chow :)

Originally posted by KingTaylor36

To me he plays with no hart or love for the game. I wouldnt want him.

This is just a hater comment, and if it looked like he would sign with the skins you wouldn't say this. Trust me it took heart and a love for the game to not blow up that Tom Brady situation his last year in NE. At the very least a player with Bledsoe's influence could've divided the team or caused enough of a distraction where the team may not've won their first superbowl. IMO, my only problem with him is his immobility.

Archived