Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Hands Competition??

Name me five better.

I'll spot you Moss, T.O, Torry Holt...

Who are the other two?

Don't even say Harrison because he simply isn't. Chad is faster, just as good hands, better size, more phyiscal, runs equal routes.....

I would consider Andre Johnson but I don't see anyone else.

Ward, Walker and a bunch of next-level WRs can't touch his ability....

Originally posted by RedDawg36

Name me five better.

I'll spot you Moss, T.O, Torry Holt...

Who are the other two?

Don't even say Harrison because he simply isn't. Chad is faster, just as good hands, better size, more phyiscal, runs equal routes.....

I would consider Andre Johnson but I don't see anyone else.

Ward, Walker and a bunch of next-level WRs can't touch his ability....

Chad Johnson is great, but so are Hines Ward and Marvin Harrison. You are seriously undervaluing them. Both Hines and Marvin showed up Chad at the prowbowl

LOL. Outshined him in the Pro Bowl.

Again - LOL.

I guess Tiki Barber is better than LT, yes?

I guess Jason Witten is better than Gonzalez, yes?

I guess Lito Sheppard is better than Champ Bailey, yes?

Come on. I undervalued Ward slightly but Johnson is a more physically gifted specimen who and a more prototypical WR.

I didn't undervalue Harrison. He's a soft receiver who doesn't block well. He has great hands, runs good routes and has solid speed but he doesn't stretch the field as good, is no where near the red zone target, won't go over the middle as well, and basically brings less to a team.

2 things; if you're gonna bring up the Pro Bowl again, please don't bother responding :)

2 - if you bring in anything to do with character regarding Harrison, you know your argument is weak.

Originally posted by RedDawg36

LOL. Outshined him in the Pro Bowl.

Again - LOL.

I guess Tiki Barber is better than LT, yes?

I guess Jason Witten is better than Gonzalez, yes?

I guess Lito Sheppard is better than Champ Bailey, yes?

Come on. I undervalued Ward slightly but Johnson is a more physically gifted specimen who and a more prototypical WR.

I didn't undervalue Harrison. He's a soft receiver who doesn't block well. He has great hands, runs good routes and has solid speed but he doesn't stretch the field as good, is no where near the red zone target, won't go over the middle as well, and basically brings less to a team.

2 things; if you're gonna bring up the Pro Bowl again, please don't bother responding :)

2 - if you bring in anything to do with character regarding Harrison, you know your argument is weak.

First off I never said that the Pro Bowl determined how great a player was. I just said they did better in the Pro Bowl game today. Sheesh.

You do not understand Marvin Harrison's greatness. A soft reciever? Please, where do you get that impresssion? Won't go over the middle? Again, just not true. Not a red zone threat? He had 15 Tds this year. Sure he is on the downslope of his career, but to not put him in the tier 1 of WRs is ludicrous. You are talking about a future Hall of Famer. The man owns the record for most catches in a year.

Again Hines Ward and Harrison belong in the top tier of recievers along with TO, Holt, Moss and Chad Johnson. Believe it.

I think the top two right now are pretty clearly Moss/Owens, though I'd prefer Owens because, though he has a mouth, he is a hard worker and dedicated (some things that Moss sometimes isn't). I respect Harrison for what he's done, but I think at the moment, he's a pretty clear third. I think you'll hear Andre Johnson's name being mentioned in this group in the near future.

Archived