Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Ramsey Win That Challenge?

Eparadox

i he's refering to the quick release demo during the super bowl festivities. it wasn't a contest for players.

http://www.nflplayers.com/events/events_player_mania.aspx

Football fans will have the opportunity to interact with many of their favorite NFL players during Xbox NFL Player Mania at the NFL Experience, an interactive theme park offering participating games, displays and entertainment attractions.

On Saturday, February 5 at JEA Park in downtown Jacksonville Southbank, between 12:00pm and 6:00pm, more than 35 NFL players will be participating in skills camps, signing autographs and playing video games at the various exhibit booths. In order to attend Player Mania, fans must purchase a Saturday NFL Experience ticket. If you can't make it to Jacksonville, be sure to check back for great photos of the event!

Patrick Ramsey Washington Quick Release 2:30PM 4:00PM

Originally posted by the big slim
Originally posted by sweet daddy

umm...Ramsey does have a extremely quick release. [/quote

]

I think Leonard is confusing quick release with holding the ball to long.....The reason he holds it so long is because of the quick release..

I think Hooper orginally made the comment. Just to clarify. Not calling anyone out or anything.

Originally posted by sweet daddy

I think Hooper orginally made the comment. Just to clarify. Not calling anyone out or anything.

My bad Leonard....Hooper made the comment...why you scared to call someone out sweet daddy? Can't have that kind of timidity or "sweetness" on this board.

Originally posted by redskin56

The quick release event wasn't an event. They had nets with target holes in them with radar guns behind them. You just threw a football about 7 yards through the hole in the net and it gunned the ball giving you the speed of the football (I threw 50 mph).

Wow, you've got a gun then! Eli Manning's bullet on the SNF game against the Boys was only 7 MPH faster than yours...

Wow, you've got a gun then! Eli Manning's bullet on the SNF game against the Boys was only 7 MPH faster than yours...

That's what the display read. I threw three times......... 47, 49, 50. Maybe the gun was off a bit...... :D

That was one of my questions at the quick release though, how fast is fast and what does that compare to. There were no comparable numbers at the event, so we just threw the football and read the display.

Archived