Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Skins Wallpaper?

skin_finatic

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Wow, awesome, you're my hero... and probably skin_finatic's as well. :thumbsup:

That's funny because I think that you're my hero as well. No really, thanks for the ST video and doing it so well that it prompts opposing team's fans to come here citing that as their source of "frustration" :notworthy:.

I do remember the original being on washingtonpost.com and the game was against the Giants. I was using that picture as my wallpaper until I found that one on his website but I didn't see it in their gallery after seeing your post and checking there.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

I also want to thank you for the seantaylor36.com link, that must be brand new. I posted in his "Talk to Sean" forum.... :fingersx:

Yeah somebody posted it yesterday I think. The site is pretty nice and the gallery is different than I've seen before. I just wish that the pictures were a bit bigger but oh well.

BTW, they do have that picture in the gallery on that site, http://seantaylor36.com/media/gallery/content/1.%20Washington%20Redskins/2004%20Season/17054.jpg.

Originally posted by redskns56

Yeah somebody posted it yesterday I think. The site is pretty nice and the gallery is different than I've seen before. I just wish that the pictures were a bit bigger but oh well.

BTW, they do have that picture in the gallery on that site, http://seantaylor36.com/media/gallery/content/1.%20Washington%20Redskins/2004%20Season/17054.jpg.

Yep, already cut it up. :D

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

When I go to Taylor's web site I can't figure out how to save his pictures to my hard drive. Does anybody know how to save the pics?

Bottom right, click open in popup. Then at the bottom of that page is the direct link.

I get an error on the image gallery....am I the only one?

Notice: Undefined index: globalpath in D:\Clients\11204\seantaylor36.com\seantaylor36.com\media\gallery\include\Config.class.php on line 371

Notice: Undefined index: contentfolder in D:\Clients\11204\seantaylor36.com\seantaylor36.com\media\gallery\include\Config.class.php on line 371

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I get an error on the image gallery....am I the only one?

Notice: Undefined index: globalpath in D:\Clients\11204\seantaylor36.com\seantaylor36.com\media\gallery\include\Config.class.php on line 371

Notice: Undefined index: contentfolder in D:\Clients\11204\seantaylor36.com\seantaylor36.com\media\gallery\include\Config.class.php on line 371

No I was gettting the same thing. You can get/see the pictures though can't you?

Archived